and why?
[html]

OOC

Amy grinned at the young one's words. I have everything you could ever ask for. If it's not in my wagon, it's something I can get my hands on, easily. There were so many who owed her favors, and various trading spots Amy had set up. It wasn't unusual for her to fulfill a customer's requests. It was part of what made her so successful. Not every trader did what she did, and it made her valuable. She stood out, amongst dozens of traders.

Amy tilted her head to the side as he asked for animals. I have a horse, but I need that for pulling the wagon. It'll take me a little while to get what you wish. Her sharp gaze turned and rested on the young one. Her usually soft eyes held an edge to them. What kind of animals are you looking for? Amy already knew what payment she'd ask for. She could only hope he'd agree. It'd be valuable to have such a wolf under her debt.

Amy Sunders

<style>
.amy1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.amy1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#C80101; text-shadow:#E23E07 0px 0px 5px;}
.amy1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amy1 b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.amy1 {background-color:#8a0808; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.amy1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.amy1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread