and why?
[html]
http://i52.tinypic.com/k20j60.png);background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

I dont want to see you walk away from me
Everything he could ever ask for, huh? He gave a coy smile at the thought of it, "Anything?" he said with a deep, gruff chuckle; he was young, but he'd been around the block more than a few times by now, and it was obvious what his pervy mind was thinking of at that moment. But the next, it was right back on the clean subject of items. "Well, I'd love a horse, too, but I couldn't afford that. I can't... I don't have anythin' t'give back t'y'for the critters I want aside from physical labor," he said looking up at her with a more serious expression, although his mood lightened up a lot and he seemed much more relaxed, "I was wonderin' if you could get me a couple fossas?" He wouldn't be surprised if the woman didn't even know what those were, but if she did, and she could... oh, man, she'd be able to own his ass for a few months at least for getting him them.

"While I'm on that subject, what would it take to get a horse at some point, too?" For a few more months of his ass. Well, for a horse it'd probably be more like a year since he had no items or money or whatever. Getting a horse would be worth it, as would the fossas. Since he'd already inquired about animals he couldn't afford already, he'd look into getting more furs and clothing from another trader at some point, since Amy would have his soul for quite a while if she could get his fossas and a horse. He watched her expectantly and eagerly, excited at the aspect of owning his own fossa babies.

I got everything that you could ever need

Leon speaks

Trigger Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread