and why?
[html]

OOC

Amy's lips curled at the offer. It was a very good one. Her claims would be simple then. She was a bit surprised to hear him ask for such an exotic creature. Inwardly she scolded herself, remembering that she'd already told herself not to underestimate him. Yet here she was, doing exactly that. What a nuisance. She wouldn't let that show though. Her gaze remained calm, a blank slate for people's gazes.

I can get you the cats and horse. Your physical labor cost is Amy smiled coldy promising. You're young, but you show the promise of being quite powerful. However, I already have one slave doing my bidding. Your offer is generous, but unneeded. Amy let her words sink in, allowing the full weight of it to hit him. His work was useless to her.

Now she smiled gently, an almost motherly gaze in her look. I can still get you what you want though. All I'd require from you is a promise. A promise to do whatever three things she asked of him. Two for the cats, one for the horse. She waited, hoping he would agree.

Amy Sunders

<style>
.amy1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.amy1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#C80101; text-shadow:#E23E07 0px 0px 5px;}
.amy1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amy1 b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.amy1 {background-color:#8a0808; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.amy1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.amy1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread