and why?
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#90d9ff;}</style>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/s ... _timg1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Once she began to utter the oath he was to repeat, he suddenly felt like he was making a deal with the devil. He tilted his head to the side further, his brow furrowing in concern. He paused for a moment after she finished and said to just replace her name with his. "You're gonna make me drown a sack of babies, aren't you?" he said jokingly, but part of him was seriously concerned. She was so damn dead serious about this, it worried him. But in the end, he needed the fossas and the horse, so whatever three tasks she'd have him do... he'd fulfill his pledge, even if he did have to murder.

"By my blood, I promise to give you three things. By my kin I will give you what you ask of me. By my soul I swear that I will not break this, and fulfill the three tasks you grant me. I am Leon Hughes." Any amusement he had dropped of his face before he repeated his oath, showing how serious he was, too. "Jus' don't make me squash someone's gramma." His smirk was back, but he was still inwardly uneasy at the aspect of the three tasks she'd have him do. "I'll probably be stayin' in Ethereal Eclipse, and if I move into a pack I'll let y'know where I am."

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread