[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy nodded her head at Omni's introduction. I am Amy. Hadley had learned from last time, and didn't open his mouth. He simply sat silently behind her. She grinned up at him. He was such a good boy. Hadley probably hated her guts, and Amy didn't care. She had complete power over him. She chose when he could enjoy himself, and when he would suffer. If she was being really picky, Amy would even chose how he slept. She was fairly lenient though, and didn't push it that far.

Already a nice buzz was starting in the back of her head. Gently Amy held the bottle up, teasing Hadley. She knew he loved to drink, but wouldn't let him. Pulling the bottle back down Amy swallowed more. The girl's next question irritated her. The free booze, of course. Why else would we join your campfire? The alcohol was affecting her. Amy's mask of sweetness was slipping, revealing the sadistic monster underneath.

Amy grinned, her teeth bared at their fullest. What about you? What brings you to accept two strangers? Interested in my slave, are you? Her voice was mocking, holding not even the slightest hint of sarcasm. Yes, she'd noticed Omni's gaze, and she could care less about what she wanted to to to Hadley. Uncomfortable the male shifted in the background. This did not sound good for him.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread