[M] Behind The Mask
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

~5:30 pm, weather-clear, pleasant, Optime form private for Bria! <3 prepare for awesomeness
Excuse her cursing...

Omni Cadeaux

Azure eyes scanned the unfamiliar lands with scant annoyance, how the fuck was she supposed to get anywhere? The beautiful woman sat atop her black stallion Solei Noir, or Black Sun. Her russet and sorrel toned fur contested greatly against the midnight hide of her equine companion, elegance followed the woman wherever she went. Having not much possessions or inventory, Omni only varied a satchel full of dried marijuana leaves, bottles of alcohol were strapped into the bag carried by the horse. She patted her companion gently on his neck and decided it was time to stop, Omni didn't know the name of the place she was in now. Furs that we're rolled into the saddlebag were lain out onto the ground, making a pleasing bedding do soft and comfortable. Solei Noir was allowed to graze freely, seeking out some rare alive grass. A fire was started quickly, Omni grabbed handfuls of dry grasses and mosses, using an old lighter to start the fire. At the second flick of the lighter, Omni burned her thumb. "Ah! Shitfuck!" The stinging sensation of the burn faded away and the russet femmina continued making her fire. It sparked and burned into a controlled inferno, eating away the twigs and grasses as it went. Omni had a pile of wood for later, to keep we fire going. Her eyes glowed softly in the amber light, it was deathly quiet. Having nothing better to do, Omni went back to her stallion and unloaded the alcohol and the rest of the supplies. When that was done, Omni lay back on the furs starting at the sky, idly, fingers rolled a joint and lit the small smoke. The joint was placed in the side of her mouth and potent smelling smoke drifted to the darkening sky. Stars and colors danced across the fatale's vision. Soon...Soon. If only there were other people here.

table by Bria
<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Hadley had been carrying Amy for the past couple miles. On a whim she'd decided she was tired and needed a break. The wagon was full, and the horse was occupied with pulling it. Idly Amy had considered riding the horse and making Hadley pull the wagon, but decided she'd rather not risk losing her merchandise. So here Hadley was, trudging across the ground with his master in his arms. She was not a light burden, her body thick with muscle.

A fire glowed ahead. Waving for Hadley to stop Amy stepped out of her slave's arms. Curious to what was happening she approached. There sat a female wolf, bottles of alcohol surrounding her. A smile cracked on Amy's face. She loved drinking. This night was going to be quite enjoyable. It didn't matter whether or not the owner parted with the alcohol willingly. Amy was going to have some.

Grabbing a bottle Amy tipped her head back and chugged it. It burned slightly on the way down, warming her belly. She grinned down at the wolf. Nice little party you have going on. Hope you don't mind me stepping in. Amy plunked down to the ground beside her, basking in the warmth of the fire. Lifting the bottle she took another swig.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

So excited...Squee!

Omni Cadeaux

The sounds of approaching footfalls made the seductress's head turn back and azure orbs gazed upon two strangers. A husky chuckle emitted from the lady's throat as the woman remarked on her little setup. "Eh...It's alright." It was simple yes, but with so much alcohol and booze, what could go wrong. A coy smile came across the woman's face as she turned to the male. Yes, Ombi was a dirty girl. But we'd just have to wait and see. Omni grabbed a bottle and twisted the cap off, taking the end of the joint out of her maw, Omni tilted the bottle and her head back, consuming the potent liquor. "I'm Omni...Omni Cadeaux." It was a simple introduction, not much needed to conclude it. Omni shuffled on the bedding furs, turning so she could lay on her side. It wasn't her fault that when she lay like that it displayed her curvaceous physique. In another quick motion, she brought the joint up to her lips and inhaled the smoke. She was high, but not subdued. The woman smiled at the two, gesturing to the other bottles, Omni said casually, "Take what ya need. I got plenty."

The russet female motioned for the two to sit, a hand waving with that of a queen or royalty. Of course she never royalty. He r mother hated her, would beat her bloody as a pup. From the time she could shift, Omni was raped by strangers let into her room by her mother. That was never royalty. The coywolf sat so her arms were behind her, curling her legs in front of her. It was a more comfortable way to sit, "What brings you two here?" It was a simple casual question, soon the more outward ones would come next.

table by Bria
<style>
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy nodded her head at Omni's introduction. I am Amy. Hadley had learned from last time, and didn't open his mouth. He simply sat silently behind her. She grinned up at him. He was such a good boy. Hadley probably hated her guts, and Amy didn't care. She had complete power over him. She chose when he could enjoy himself, and when he would suffer. If she was being really picky, Amy would even chose how he slept. She was fairly lenient though, and didn't push it that far.

Already a nice buzz was starting in the back of her head. Gently Amy held the bottle up, teasing Hadley. She knew he loved to drink, but wouldn't let him. Pulling the bottle back down Amy swallowed more. The girl's next question irritated her. The free booze, of course. Why else would we join your campfire? The alcohol was affecting her. Amy's mask of sweetness was slipping, revealing the sadistic monster underneath.

Amy grinned, her teeth bared at their fullest. What about you? What brings you to accept two strangers? Interested in my slave, are you? Her voice was mocking, holding not even the slightest hint of sarcasm. Yes, she'd noticed Omni's gaze, and she could care less about what she wanted to to to Hadley. Uncomfortable the male shifted in the background. This did not sound good for him.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Uh oh! Short post DX

Omni Cadeaux

Omni, even though drunk and high; noticed that te man was very silent. If confused the fae, as Amy stated her own name. He just sat silently behind her. She shrugged it off, it couldn't be anything too bad. The woman felt the all familiar head rush from both the weed and alcohol. The russet beauty sighed and put the bottle down, noticing that te affects of the alcohol seemed to make Amy more belligerent. It didn't do the same for her, she just resumed her dominant air and felt exhilarated. "Me? Traveling to Inferni. Want to live there. You guys didn't seem so bad, plus I'd drown in the fucking alcohol if you weren't here to drink it." Omni finishe the sentence with a huff and smoked the joint again. Saying that felt good, her tone had no noticeable sign of aggression or sarcasm, just a witty explanation. When Amy caught her glancing at the male, the russet canine pulled back her chocolate stained ears in embarrassment. "I noticed that...He doesn't talk." It was a good answer, she did wonder why the man sat silent beside Amy. She replaced the woman's words back in her head. Slave? What does she have a slave for? She is buff enough to do her own work. Well, others had their vices. Really, he was an attractive canine, but with his mistress she saw nothing happening soon. She downed the rest of her bottle and lay on her back to gaze at the sky once more. Clouds, not rain clouds, were covering the stars. She didn't see why Amy was mocking her. She let her have free booze, a warm fire. It didn't bother the dust woman though, just irritated her the slightest. Soon she would find Inferni.

table by Bria
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

The alcohol had cut down on her inhibitions for sure, but her mind remained sharp. She barked with laughter at the girl's explanation. A good way to go, that. Personally Amy would prefer dying in the midst of an orgasm, but hey, alcohol worked too. It just wasn't as fabulous. Amy drank some more, and grinned at the red beauty.

If you want a turn on him go ahead. He won't mind. Was all over me when I caught him. It was the truth. She'd lured him into the open with the promise of sex, and promptly conked him over the head. When he'd awoken she'd been carving chunks out of his flesh for pleasure. Hadley shivered, scared to see what would happen. He had to obey though. The pain would be too great if he didn't.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

the whore is having second thoughts. D;

Omni Cadeaux

Have a go at him? She did want to, but the expression on the man's face left a tugging pull on her soul, usually not this caring as now, the drunken woman stared at the fire. "O-Only if he wants to." It was like that, she couldn't spend her time lusting over someone who didn't want to sleep with her. Plus it would be kind of awkward in a way with Amy there. Of course though, Omni has had threesomes in the past. The fire continued crackling, popping whenever the embers got too close. She admired the golden woman for her power, the determination she had witnessed. The joint in her fingers smoldered to nothing, which was sorrowful in a way. That was her last marijuana. Soon she would have to get some more. "So what about you, travelled for a long time? I come from Québec. I was born there." Indeed that was true, her voice carried a distinct French accent, noticeable whenever the multihued beauty would speak. She still kept thinking. "Is he allowed to speak?" It would make things less awkward if he could tell her his name, to hear his voice. Another bottle of wine was opened and she drank down the thick liquid. The girl's mind was in a haze. Soon enough she would be doing reckless things. The cinnamon female smiled, flashing ivory canines. "What's his name. I just wonder." The cinnamon lady asked in curiosity, her vision was blurry, but not enough to make her not see anything. The slave-man looked afraid, he should be. Amy was fierce and could do some damage. Omni didn't know how to deal with this. Just forget it. That seemed to be the answer.

table by Bria
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC I forgot how scary she is Sorry

Word Count → 000

Amy glanced over at Hadley and nodded her permission. Gathering up a couple bottles she staggered over to the wagon. I'm just gonna get my stuff, kay? Truth was, she didn't feel comfortable getting completely drunk in front of another person, and she was well on her way there. Her motto of pleasure in life kept her from stopping, but at the same time that didn't mean she would stick around. Crawling into the wagon Amy sorted out the furs and and curled up. This was going to be a good night.

Hadley watched in fear as Amy left. He'd been given permission to speak, but didn't know what Amy wanted. It didn't look like she'd be coming back though. He turned and looked at the beautiful woman across from him. It was true that he wanted her, but he was afraid to make a move. Amy had all but given him to her, yet he still couldn't move from his spot. There was one thing he could do though. The woman had asked for his name. He could certainly give her that without tripping up. Hadley. His voice was so quiet, he could barely hear it. Clearing his throat he tried again. My name's Hadley.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

this may be a sad thread...Omni is going to feel bad after.

Omni Cadeaux

It didn't look like Amy would be back, the way she was intoxicated, no way. Omni gave a small smile at the man sitting across the fire from
her. He told her his name, Hadley. The russet fae nodded and looked at the fire. She had to try something. This wasn't all about just wanting to sleep with him. It seemed to be more than that. "Can I try something?" The woman moved over to where he was and planted a canine kiss on his muzzle. She was lost in it. Suddenly her hand gripped his arm. She had to pull away. Omni looked away and shuffled away a little bit. But not too far. "Stupid! Stupid! You just can't start climbing into his lap! What the fuck were you thinking?" Her mind screeched the words at her. Omni caught his eye again, "Sorry." It seemed almost as if Amy had given them both their chance. It was silent for a little bit, a breeze went by and the woman covered herself in a fur. She couldn't help but feel the need to give him another kiss. This was utterly hopeless! He was a slave! He wouldn't be able to get away from Amy! Everything she did before seemed wrong. Maybe it was just the alcohol taking over. Jà t'aime. Jà t'aime.. She wanted to say. But being aquaintances that would be awkward.

Without thinking, the sorrel toned female rested her head on his shoulder. It was cold and he had a warmer larger body than that of her own. She felt sad, she couldn't help him. She couldn't help him escape. It hurt, the feeling of helplessness when you had to watch someone suffer. Omni smiled, this could go alright could it? Hopefully. And with as little guilt as possible.

table by Bria
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC it'll get better. Here comes Hadley pre-Amy

Word Count → 000

Omni surprised him when she asked to be able to try something. He was about to speak when she planted a soft kiss on his lips. He pushed back, but just as quickly she moved away. The woman apologized, causing Hadley to blink in surprise. What was she apologizing for? He had enjoyed that kiss, despite how brief it had been. He chuckled, much to his suprise. He hadn't laughed for a couple weeks, not since he'd met the angelic devil. Don't apologize. Nobody can seem to get enough of me. It was a boisterous bluff. Sure, he'd been with plenty of women, but they had all been one night stands. None had stuck around after he'd gotten dead drunk.

Omni leaned against him, and Hadley moved and wrapped his arm around him. His guts stirred, reminding him of things Amy had almost beaten out of him. He smiled, roughly planting a kiss on her head. You are a wonderful foxy lady, you know that? His hands moved, beginning to travel over her body. No, he shouldn't do this. Amy will scold him. Part of him decided that it didn't care what Amy did to him, and he continued stroking her.

In the wagon Amy giggled quietly as she took another drink. This stuff was quite good. The entertainment was good too. It was good they didn't know she could see them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

She's so used to others being rough with her. XD

Omni Cadeaux

Omni smiled as he pulled her close, it felt good. Warm. The woman chucked about his remark, that nobody could get enough of him. Then he called her foxy. She chuckled low, and she practically lost it when Hadley sent soft caresses down her body. A low whine came from her partially opened maw. "Hadley..." She said his name quietly, softly. She kissed him, this time letting her tongue enter his mouth. Nails gripped his back, almost puncturing skin but not quite. She twisted in his lap so she faced him, long legs straddling his waist. In the soft firelight they looked perfect. She heard something, a smal sound. Her head turned, but Omni assumed it was her horse. "Pretty sexy yourself Hadley." Warmth, between her thighs. She knew that feeling, arousal. She wanted to beg, to make him take away the need. She bit her lip, drew a little blood. Oh how easily aroused Omni was, it was almost funny. The pretty coywolf was always used to people being rough with her during foreplay, that's how it always was. She didn't yet know how Hadley would be. He came across as quiet at first, but maybe that was because his mistress had her eye on him. Either way, it would be highly pleasurable.

table by Bria
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Hadley groaned in pleasure as she straddled her. When Omni drew her claws into his back, he gasped. It was coming. The wound on his back tore open, causing him to yelp in pain. The fear returned, burning into his mind. He would be punished, he would be whipped. A tongue was pushed into his mouth, and he couldn't turn it away. Stiff now he allowed her to do as she wished, terrified of moving. This wasn't right. It hurt so much. Unaware of his surroundings a tear leaked down his face. There was so much fear. Hadley didn't know how much he could take. Yet he continued to hold the woman, continued to touch her. He couldn't say why, but it was almost instinctual, guiding his hands down to stroke inside her thighs.

Amy noticed that Omni caused Hadley pain, and smiled in approval. This girl was quite good. She was putting Amy's training to the test. She knew that Hadley would be afraid, yet he kept going because that's what Omni wanted. His spirit wasn't shattered yet, but it was so close. Humming gently Amy took another swig of the alcohol. It was growing difficult to make out the pair, silhouetted by the fire. It was a shame. They should move somewhere, like to the other side. Then she'd be able to actually see what was happening.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

freak out time , short post...I don't think Omni knows what to do.

Omni Cadeaux

He stiffened in her arms and suddenly Omni stopped her ministrations. "What's wrong?" Her voice showed concern for him. His back was bleeding! shit. She tore her skirt and wrapped it up over the bleeding patch. "Hadley...Stop...You're bleeding!" He still kept stroking her body, still making her feel pleasure. She brushed the tear away. "Shit, I'm so sorry...I didn't know." He looked fearful, she didn't know what fearful wolves were able to do. No. Guilt for hurting him followed and the woman tried her best to stop the bleeding, hoping to not cause more pain. "Hadley...Hadley..." She touched the fur on his cheek and tried to bring him back. please what happened to him to cause this much trauma? From sex? She didn't touch him intimately, or do anything. Still straddled around his waist, the russet fae kept pressing the fabric against his wound. She felt like crying. She had tried and instead of making someone feel good, she caused them this. She'd arms went around his shoulders, both in a hold and an embrace. She had to bring him back, his eyes appeared glassy and it frightened the young woman.

table by Bria
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC Wow...this was unexpected. I didn't even know that would happen, and I'm writing this!

Word Count → 000

A voice told him to stop, and Hadley ceased his movements. For a period of time he just sat there, letting her tend to his wounds. He snapped out of it though, and looked down at Omni. He'd made her upset! Now that wouldn't do. Awkwardly he brushed at her cheek. It's okay. It's all alright. Don't let this spoil a good evening. The worst part was that he still wanted sex, and at this rate he wouldn't be getting any. Frustrated at his reactions Hadley spread his arms around her, licking at her face. Everything's just fine, honey. See? We have booze, a nice fire going, and good company. Playfully he winked at the girl, his old personality glimpsing through.

Amy snorted as the girl tried to patch up the wound. What a disappointment. Guess the girl wasn't made of the right stuff after all. Well, it didn't matter. She'd still gotten booze out of the situation. Swinging the bottle up Amy chugged at it until it was empty. Gone already? She chucked the bottle down to the other end of the wagon, causing a loud noise. Grabbing the next one Amy pulled the top off and continued her binge.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

wow! You write so fast I take long.!

Omni Cadeaux

As Hadley's eyes returned to normalcy and lost that far away look, Omni sighed and instinctually wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his muzzle softly and trailed the kisses down to his lower belly. It was very sexual yes, but why else would Omni be straddling him with her legs?Azure eyes will filled with lust and longing. "It's good to hear you'll be alright...I thought I lost ya there." There was something suggestive about his words, made her feel more desire. She quicly untied the strings on the corset, throwing it aside for morning. Her skirt was already torn, the patch taken was soaked in blood. At least his back stopped bleeding. Make love to me. Omni pleaded silently, her eyes flashing the suggestion. Hands were placed upon his hips, massaging them softly, lowering and pulling back up teasingly. "So, what are your plans for this evening?" A blue eye winked at him, her own suggestive comment. She still wanted it, to have sex with this man. She sat comfortably upon his lap, free to move or be moved. She kissed the man again, this one more passionate. Her eyes pleaded silently. Catching his own orbs every so often. It was the instinctual need to mate. Although probably nothing would be the results.

The red beauty showered his neck and chest with kisses, gently trailing over older scars. Yes, this was alright now. Perfectly fine.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy chuckled from her view in the wagon. Things were back on track. That was good. Blinking her eyes she slowly tipped over. She wasn't really going to stop watching. Really. She was just resting her head. The fur really was soft. Lifting the bottle Amy took another sip, her eyes beginning to shut.

Hadley groaned with pleasure. She was teasing him! Roughly he gripped her shoulders and peppered her with gentle butterfly kisses, just grazing the skin. One hand dropped down, touching her thigh. Running up and down he worked inwards until his finger was inside, stroking her up and down. I believe they're the same plans you have. His voice came out raspy, a low growl in his throat. His good humor didn't fade though. Faster he moved his finger before sliding it out. He lowered his head, kissing her breasts. Teasingly he rubbed against her, holding back his own building desire.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Omni Cadeaux

The kisses drive the desire on, but not quite as much as when he touched her thigh and worked his way to her opening. Small breaths came as he stroked her, driving the woman off the wall. "H-Hadley..." Every touch was heightened, instinctively the woman gripped his waist. Trailing a line down to his lower belly and stopping and then continuing onto his member. Her fingers cupped around the shaft and while he pleasured her, she did to him. A loud groan was heard when he entered her with his fingers, Omni's back arched to heighten the sensation. That was it. The young Luperci growled, a low throaty sound of pleasure. "Enough of this..." Omni pinned him down to the sleeping furs, showering him in kisses while he rubbed her breasts. Omni could feel his hardened appendage against her abdomen, a shiver of desire ran down her spine. This is how things should be. Never trying before, Omni in her drunken state trailed her tongue down his abs. Only just stopping at his member. A growl and a nip to the belly told him what she needed. What he had to do. Being fucked by Hadley was her top priority tonight.

She gave him the canine version of a French kiss, she tasted the inside of his mouth, whining in approval. A coy grin spread across her pretty face and she had to say "So if that is both out out plans...How about we do the plans...together?" A girlish giggle spread into the night air. He still teased her lady parts as she spoke. Small whines and groans of pleasure from Omni, she teased his shaft a little bit, then stopped. Her intention was clear. She wanted to be knocked up.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC you've made me want hadley puppies (pouts in corner). I suck at sex scenes. They're so short

Word Count → 000

Hadley groaned with pleasure under her touch. She definitely knew what she was doing. As her fingers stroked her shaft he moved to her rhythm. He panted, about to hit his peak. She pulled away, and he smiled. I have no problems with that. Swiftly he turned her around, pinning her underneath him. Snarling Hadley thrust up, entering into his body. It felt so good! He pumped, fast and furious against her. Her heat met his, sending his blood sky rocketing. He lowered his head, kissing all along her neck. Enjoying yourself?

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Okay...When the time comes, I promise you Hadley puppies! I truly do...

Omni Cadeaux

Desire lingered in the cool night air, the woman smiled at his comment. "Ya sure?" Both of their breathing was heavy, the air was cold enough to see their breath. He snarled as he flipped her over, a growl of approval and appraisal followed and a not-so quiet howl came from the russet female as he entered her. His thrusts were strong and they almost hurt, but it was a good hurt. She whined at every single thrust, he was so strong. She added her own thrusts at the same time he did, pushing him further and maximizing the feeling. A growl-like sound came as he asked her how she was liking it. "Fuck yes... A sly smile spread across her delicate maw and Omnu again was taken over with pleasure. She rolled him over so she was on top, crouching over him riding up and down for a whole, almost to the point where he would be out of her and she would plunge him back into her opening. Azure eyes were closed in the blissful sensation. She lay on top of him next, sending kisses up his throat.

The world seemed to float away, all that was left was their rough lovemaking. It started so strange, he was quiet and he was different. The kind of dominating aura lingered around him.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy woke up with a start. A howl had broken out outside. Had something happened? Grabbing her sword she ran out, staggering slightly. She was still drunk, her head pounding from moving too fast. Wildly she looked around. What's wrong? Dumbfounded she glanced down, only to find Omni riding on top of Hadley. So they did have sex. In fact, they were still in the midst of it. Amy laughed, watching them go at it like bunnies. It was so amusing, knowing that Hadley would probably freak out once he realized she was there.

For a few moments more they plunged together. With one last thrust Hadley released his seed, relaxing. At the sound of laughter he bolted up, sliding out from beneath Omni. This wasn't good. He'd been caught. He'd get in huge trouble for this. He'd had sex with one of her precious customers. Amy had drilled it into his head how important they are, and a single moment of passion had blown that all away.

Grinning Amy leaned down, looking at Omni. Her clothes were strewn across the area, tossed hither and thither as they'd gone. Well well, looks like you had fun. Enjoy my toy? A cruel smile danced on her lips as she reminded them both of Hadley's true position in the world. He wasn't someone who could fall in love, or do as he pleased. He was simply a slave, an existence bent to follow Amy's will.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]