[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

Uh oh! Short post DX

Omni Cadeaux

Omni, even though drunk and high; noticed that te man was very silent. If confused the fae, as Amy stated her own name. He just sat silently behind her. She shrugged it off, it couldn't be anything too bad. The woman felt the all familiar head rush from both the weed and alcohol. The russet beauty sighed and put the bottle down, noticing that te affects of the alcohol seemed to make Amy more belligerent. It didn't do the same for her, she just resumed her dominant air and felt exhilarated. "Me? Traveling to Inferni. Want to live there. You guys didn't seem so bad, plus I'd drown in the fucking alcohol if you weren't here to drink it." Omni finishe the sentence with a huff and smoked the joint again. Saying that felt good, her tone had no noticeable sign of aggression or sarcasm, just a witty explanation. When Amy caught her glancing at the male, the russet canine pulled back her chocolate stained ears in embarrassment. "I noticed that...He doesn't talk." It was a good answer, she did wonder why the man sat silent beside Amy. She replaced the woman's words back in her head. Slave? What does she have a slave for? She is buff enough to do her own work. Well, others had their vices. Really, he was an attractive canine, but with his mistress she saw nothing happening soon. She downed the rest of her bottle and lay on her back to gaze at the sky once more. Clouds, not rain clouds, were covering the stars. She didn't see why Amy was mocking her. She let her have free booze, a warm fire. It didn't bother the dust woman though, just irritated her the slightest. Soon she would find Inferni.

table by Bria
<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread