[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

The alcohol had cut down on her inhibitions for sure, but her mind remained sharp. She barked with laughter at the girl's explanation. A good way to go, that. Personally Amy would prefer dying in the midst of an orgasm, but hey, alcohol worked too. It just wasn't as fabulous. Amy drank some more, and grinned at the red beauty.

If you want a turn on him go ahead. He won't mind. Was all over me when I caught him. It was the truth. She'd lured him into the open with the promise of sex, and promptly conked him over the head. When he'd awoken she'd been carving chunks out of his flesh for pleasure. Hadley shivered, scared to see what would happen. He had to obey though. The pain would be too great if he didn't.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread