[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

the whore is having second thoughts. D;

Omni Cadeaux

Have a go at him? She did want to, but the expression on the man's face left a tugging pull on her soul, usually not this caring as now, the drunken woman stared at the fire. "O-Only if he wants to." It was like that, she couldn't spend her time lusting over someone who didn't want to sleep with her. Plus it would be kind of awkward in a way with Amy there. Of course though, Omni has had threesomes in the past. The fire continued crackling, popping whenever the embers got too close. She admired the golden woman for her power, the determination she had witnessed. The joint in her fingers smoldered to nothing, which was sorrowful in a way. That was her last marijuana. Soon she would have to get some more. "So what about you, travelled for a long time? I come from Québec. I was born there." Indeed that was true, her voice carried a distinct French accent, noticeable whenever the multihued beauty would speak. She still kept thinking. "Is he allowed to speak?" It would make things less awkward if he could tell her his name, to hear his voice. Another bottle of wine was opened and she drank down the thick liquid. The girl's mind was in a haze. Soon enough she would be doing reckless things. The cinnamon female smiled, flashing ivory canines. "What's his name. I just wonder." The cinnamon lady asked in curiosity, her vision was blurry, but not enough to make her not see anything. The slave-man looked afraid, he should be. Amy was fierce and could do some damage. Omni didn't know how to deal with this. Just forget it. That seemed to be the answer.

table by Bria
<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread