[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

OOC I forgot how scary she is Sorry

Word Count → 000

Amy glanced over at Hadley and nodded her permission. Gathering up a couple bottles she staggered over to the wagon. I'm just gonna get my stuff, kay? Truth was, she didn't feel comfortable getting completely drunk in front of another person, and she was well on her way there. Her motto of pleasure in life kept her from stopping, but at the same time that didn't mean she would stick around. Crawling into the wagon Amy sorted out the furs and and curled up. This was going to be a good night.

Hadley watched in fear as Amy left. He'd been given permission to speak, but didn't know what Amy wanted. It didn't look like she'd be coming back though. He turned and looked at the beautiful woman across from him. It was true that he wanted her, but he was afraid to make a move. Amy had all but given him to her, yet he still couldn't move from his spot. There was one thing he could do though. The woman had asked for his name. He could certainly give her that without tripping up. Hadley. His voice was so quiet, he could barely hear it. Clearing his throat he tried again. My name's Hadley.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread