[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

freak out time , short post...I don't think Omni knows what to do.

Omni Cadeaux

He stiffened in her arms and suddenly Omni stopped her ministrations. "What's wrong?" Her voice showed concern for him. His back was bleeding! shit. She tore her skirt and wrapped it up over the bleeding patch. "Hadley...Stop...You're bleeding!" He still kept stroking her body, still making her feel pleasure. She brushed the tear away. "Shit, I'm so sorry...I didn't know." He looked fearful, she didn't know what fearful wolves were able to do. No. Guilt for hurting him followed and the woman tried her best to stop the bleeding, hoping to not cause more pain. "Hadley...Hadley..." She touched the fur on his cheek and tried to bring him back. please what happened to him to cause this much trauma? From sex? She didn't touch him intimately, or do anything. Still straddled around his waist, the russet fae kept pressing the fabric against his wound. She felt like crying. She had tried and instead of making someone feel good, she caused them this. She'd arms went around his shoulders, both in a hold and an embrace. She had to bring him back, his eyes appeared glassy and it frightened the young woman.

table by Bria
<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread