[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

OOC Wow...this was unexpected. I didn't even know that would happen, and I'm writing this!

Word Count → 000

A voice told him to stop, and Hadley ceased his movements. For a period of time he just sat there, letting her tend to his wounds. He snapped out of it though, and looked down at Omni. He'd made her upset! Now that wouldn't do. Awkwardly he brushed at her cheek. It's okay. It's all alright. Don't let this spoil a good evening. The worst part was that he still wanted sex, and at this rate he wouldn't be getting any. Frustrated at his reactions Hadley spread his arms around her, licking at her face. Everything's just fine, honey. See? We have booze, a nice fire going, and good company. Playfully he winked at the girl, his old personality glimpsing through.

Amy snorted as the girl tried to patch up the wound. What a disappointment. Guess the girl wasn't made of the right stuff after all. Well, it didn't matter. She'd still gotten booze out of the situation. Swinging the bottle up Amy chugged at it until it was empty. Gone already? She chucked the bottle down to the other end of the wagon, causing a loud noise. Grabbing the next one Amy pulled the top off and continued her binge.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread