[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

wow! You write so fast I take long.!

Omni Cadeaux

As Hadley's eyes returned to normalcy and lost that far away look, Omni sighed and instinctually wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his muzzle softly and trailed the kisses down to his lower belly. It was very sexual yes, but why else would Omni be straddling him with her legs?Azure eyes will filled with lust and longing. "It's good to hear you'll be alright...I thought I lost ya there." There was something suggestive about his words, made her feel more desire. She quicly untied the strings on the corset, throwing it aside for morning. Her skirt was already torn, the patch taken was soaked in blood. At least his back stopped bleeding. Make love to me. Omni pleaded silently, her eyes flashing the suggestion. Hands were placed upon his hips, massaging them softly, lowering and pulling back up teasingly. "So, what are your plans for this evening?" A blue eye winked at him, her own suggestive comment. She still wanted it, to have sex with this man. She sat comfortably upon his lap, free to move or be moved. She kissed the man again, this one more passionate. Her eyes pleaded silently. Catching his own orbs every so often. It was the instinctual need to mate. Although probably nothing would be the results.

The red beauty showered his neck and chest with kisses, gently trailing over older scars. Yes, this was alright now. Perfectly fine.

<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread