[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

OOC you've made me want hadley puppies (pouts in corner). I suck at sex scenes. They're so short

Word Count → 000

Hadley groaned with pleasure under her touch. She definitely knew what she was doing. As her fingers stroked her shaft he moved to her rhythm. He panted, about to hit his peak. She pulled away, and he smiled. I have no problems with that. Swiftly he turned her around, pinning her underneath him. Snarling Hadley thrust up, entering into his body. It felt so good! He pumped, fast and furious against her. Her heat met his, sending his blood sky rocketing. He lowered his head, kissing all along her neck. Enjoying yourself?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread