[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

Okay...When the time comes, I promise you Hadley puppies! I truly do...

Omni Cadeaux

Desire lingered in the cool night air, the woman smiled at his comment. "Ya sure?" Both of their breathing was heavy, the air was cold enough to see their breath. He snarled as he flipped her over, a growl of approval and appraisal followed and a not-so quiet howl came from the russet female as he entered her. His thrusts were strong and they almost hurt, but it was a good hurt. She whined at every single thrust, he was so strong. She added her own thrusts at the same time he did, pushing him further and maximizing the feeling. A growl-like sound came as he asked her how she was liking it. "Fuck yes... A sly smile spread across her delicate maw and Omnu again was taken over with pleasure. She rolled him over so she was on top, crouching over him riding up and down for a whole, almost to the point where he would be out of her and she would plunge him back into her opening. Azure eyes were closed in the blissful sensation. She lay on top of him next, sending kisses up his throat.

The world seemed to float away, all that was left was their rough lovemaking. It started so strange, he was quiet and he was different. The kind of dominating aura lingered around him.

<style>
.seducingsun .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seducingsun-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#910C12; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.seducingsun p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seducingsun b {color:#F8260C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seducingsun {background-color:#0C0333; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... nset-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#71376D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.seducingsun-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.seducingsun .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread