[M] Behind The Mask
[html]

OOC here goes Amy

Word Count → 000

Amy waved her hand lazily. Sorry nothing. You got what you wanted, right? And I got what I wanted! She laughed for a few minutes. Blinking her eyes she stared. How weird. It looked like the world was tipping. Hadley make it stop she ordered. Confused he looked at her, trying to figure out what was going on. In that moment the innocent girl that Amy had once been shone through. She was nervous, the world uncertain. Her hand tightened around the sword as she whimpered slightly. She didn't understand anything at the moment. Everything ran together as a blur. At last she slumped over. Hadley leaned in, catching her as she passed out. Silently he glanced at Omni. I should probably take her inside. He'd never seen Amy look so vulnerable. Knowing his master he probably never would again. Gathering up he headed for the wagon. He paused just outside. It was nice meeting you. He stepped inside, and the world closed around them.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread