Make sure it's straight
She felt a little bad for scaring her fellow tribemate and embarrassedly said, ”Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” She studied the female before her and realized that they looked very similar. They were both white and had blue eyes. But this female seemed a little shy and very…experienced. She was pretty sure that she knew her way around men and maybe women as well.

She gave a grin as Gemma gave her name. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Gemma. I’m Ayasha and your…friend, Matteo, told me about you.” She wasn’t sure what the two of them were so she stuck with friends. She assumed that Gemma would correct her if she had a better definition of what they were that she wanted to be known as.

She looked at the hair and didn’t really see what was wrong with her hair but to each their own. Plus, she didn’t say anything about it, just nodded at her words. At what she was to do for the other white female, she nodded. ”Sure. I can do that for you. What should I do?” She had never helped anyone cut his or her hair before but she would try anyway.

Messages In This Thread