Make sure it's straight
Gemma gets extremely vain sometimes XD
300+

She gasped out loud as she caught sight of herself in the reflection of the stream and pulled at the spiky ends of her once long hair. Was that really what her hair looked like? God she had never thought it looked that bad, it looked absolutely horrible! Why hadn't Matteo said something to her? She wouldn't have minded, oh what people must think of her looking so unkempt. They would probably think she was some kind of beggar or scruffy layabout who didn't give a damn what she looked like. The woman cringed again as she looked into the rippling stream.

She had to do something about it right now! She wouldn't let herself be seen like this a moment longer. The femme raced back to the house she shared with Matteo as quickly as she could on her light paws and searched around until she found a pair of scissors. She quickly found the flaw in her plan though as she realised that she couldn't see the back of her head to line up the ends with. She could make it look even worse! She'd have to get somebody to help her, but who? Matteo was out busy somewhere and so was Camilla as far as Gemma was aware.

The damaged girl made her way outside into the center of the village with the Great fire roaring away merrily in the distance even in the quickly approaching winter. There didn't seem to be anybody around and she was really reluctant to disturb someone but she wanted to fix her hair more than she was scared of talking to somebody and of being social. Her voice was quiet as it called out into the seemingly deserted village,

"Hello? Is there anyone that can spare a few minutes to help me?"
OOC: Drama! Ayasha meets her loverboy's toy.

IC: Ayasha was spending the day in the treehouse playing with her siblings, roughhousing with them and generally having a good time. It had been awhile since she had just played with them but now that Ralla was back, she could be big sister instead of mother. She was now playmate once more and not guardian and main discipliner. She still would protect them and discipline them if they needed to but would let her mother do most of it, as was her place.

She however needed a break from their craziness and so was out on a branch of the tree. She was mostly thinking about Liam and how close they were to being mates. She feared the reason that he would be leaving his pack and coming here but she would deal with that once the time came. She wasn’t sure how she would deal with whatever but hoped that her mother would be there to support her in dealing with it. She did explain to Ralla that Liam had some troubles but didn’t go into a lot of detail about what those were.

A voice cut through her reverie and she started a little. She luckily didn’t fall out of the tree but she glanced around to see who was asking for some help. It was a white female and if she was correct, her name was Gemma. She shouted down, ”Be there in a moment.” She then climbed down to help the female, unaware that this female had been with Liam.
BTW Gemma is wearing a green checkered shirt and some blue jeans cause otherwise Matteo does >:| face at her
300+

The woman almost jumped out of her skin as a voice shouted down from above her instead of from the houses like she had been expecting and she dropped the scissors she had been holding as a hand clutched at her heart. It was only for a brief second however as she located the owner of the voice that had scared her. Aniwaya, it seemed collected an unusually high number of white furred canines. Herself, Matteo and now this girl made three and who knows how many others were lurking away where she couldn't find them.

Feeling foolish the ivory fae bent down to pick her scissors back up and help them in loose fingers as she waited patiently for the other woman to climb down from her lofty perch. It was only after a few seconds of searching with blumine eyes that she realised it wasn't just any old tree but it had a home built into it, amazing! She would have never been able to do something like that herself, she was after all a useless person really. Gemma tugged on her shirt to straighten it out a little and smoothed non existant wrinkles from the front of it, nervous about meeting this new person and pretty much the first pack member she had jumped into social behavior with, there was the man Light she met a while ago, she hadn't seen him for a long time and she subconsciously wondered what he was doing these days, she grinned slightly as she remembered the scarred sexy looking male.

"Uhh hi. I'm Gemma, I don't know if you knew of me or not." The shy girl stumbled over her words in an effort to get out what she was trying to say "Well anyway, I uhh was hoping that you could help me with cutting my hair. See it's all uneven" she held up the jagged ends of her white hair for inspection, it was shockingly horrible, "Well you wouldn't be actually cutting my hair ahh I just need you to tell me if where i'm cutting will make it straighter, cause i can't see at the back" she finally stuttered to a stop as she got her words out.
She felt a little bad for scaring her fellow tribemate and embarrassedly said, ”Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” She studied the female before her and realized that they looked very similar. They were both white and had blue eyes. But this female seemed a little shy and very…experienced. She was pretty sure that she knew her way around men and maybe women as well.

She gave a grin as Gemma gave her name. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Gemma. I’m Ayasha and your…friend, Matteo, told me about you.” She wasn’t sure what the two of them were so she stuck with friends. She assumed that Gemma would correct her if she had a better definition of what they were that she wanted to be known as.

She looked at the hair and didn’t really see what was wrong with her hair but to each their own. Plus, she didn’t say anything about it, just nodded at her words. At what she was to do for the other white female, she nodded. ”Sure. I can do that for you. What should I do?” She had never helped anyone cut his or her hair before but she would try anyway.