He's got a rolled cigarette, hanging out his mouth
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ns1Outline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/7SjIL.png') #020e0e no-repeat top center; width:450px; margin:10px auto; padding:360px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.ns1Title {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #cae2df; color:#0a2523;}
.ns1SubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#7eb2af; color:#42120f; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.ns1Input b {font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1Input b:before { content:open-quote;}
.ns1Input b:after { content: close-quote;}
.ns1Subtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.ns1Info2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#6ea7a4; font-weight:bolder;}
.ns1RevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#6ba39f; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Noah
There's no tomorrow on this foggy river
OOC :: All weclomed to all but would love for Melissa's Jazper to come and talk to Noah.

The silver male stepped back seeing the male, this wasn’t Gemma. His sister wore a coat as white and snow; this male had a dark fur and wrong gender to be his half sister. The silver male gave his mare a pat upon her neck. She stepped back with him, as the silver coated star gazer dipped his head down to the male that now was in front of him upon horseback.

”Sir yes.” Noah gave a nod, he could help him. He could tell him where the heck his sister was, and why she wasn’t here and he was. Not that he minded seeing a new face, he just knew that Gemma was taking it hard having a child that she could hold that she had to let die, without being able to do anything for it.

Bringing his head back up to look at the male, he leaned against the mare, ”Gemma?” His hand not leaving her side. ”White coy-wolf?” The silver male lifted his stub of an arm to about where she stood in the male’s mind. Noah wasn’t sure what else he could do to show the wolf information about the female. ”Would you kn…n…now…ow..ow..know of her?”

I always knew some day you'd let me down. I've got troubles on my mind, guess I'm doomed to sail this foggy river
WC :: +000
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread