He's got a rolled cigarette, hanging out his mouth
As the grey stranger spoke to him the large Austral male slid from his coal steed to stand besides her, draping an arm around her neck almost protectively. She in turn leaned against him slightly as they both listened to the pack male from over the mountains. He was looking for Gemma? She was the one with the small ill looking child, the one that got kicked out or ran away, something about a broken mate ship bond. He didn't really know truly for he didn't intend to bind himself in mateship to anyone let alone Io or Aeron, women who he did not love.

"Ahh yes, Gemma. Ahh she have children but they die. And then one day she is gone from the pack. When I ask, I am told that she run away with a man who was mate to the Rakeeb. They are banished from Anathema forever. I am sorry, she is friend of yours?" The Austral man couldn't tell him much more than that for it was all he knew. He had spent little time in her company or the company of Matteo who he had met a few times. He shrugged his shoulders,

"Where she go? I don't know. Only I know, southwards." He pointed in the direction that she had been said to have gone, towards the southern packs.

Messages In This Thread