He's got a rolled cigarette, hanging out his mouth
this post fails on so many levels

Earthen ears pulled back, he was saddened for this grey male for learning the child had been lost to death seemed to upset him a great amount. A frown pulled down his muzzle as his thoughts wondered to his own sister, Isla. He hadn't thought of her for a while and instantly felt bad for it. He shrugged his shoulders and mentally counted back the days, it would have been roughly ten days ago?

"Ahh about ten? eleven days ago. They left during the night or so I am hearing." The things he said were basically useless, and he had no idea that Gemma now inhabited his own former pack, AniWaya. They grey male continued to display distressed signs and León was at a loss on how to aid him in his quest other than pointing him southwards. He waved his hands in the air, shooing off the man's apology, personally he couldn't care less, love was unpredictable and selfish,

"In my mind, a person is being free to love who they want. If she is happy then that's what matters." He removed his arm from Faith's neck and the mare moved off with her nose to the ground pulling up the last of the withered and dead grass,

"There is anything else I can help you with?"

Messages In This Thread