Peace on Earth
[html]
OOC: Bad. Post is bad :| / +300

It was only a small wait before a female atop a horse came trotting up to the boarder. Unfolding his arms the warrior reminded himself to keep his tail tucked and his ears relaxed. Even though he had full control in his own lands at another’s boarder he was no one. Was this the new leader? It was strange to see a female in the place where Dawali had once stood. Not because it was a female, as Jazper had grown up under two female leaders and was certainly no stranger to the positives of a female in control, heck he had asked Anann to join him in leadership, it wasn’t the gender but the placement within Aniwaya. Jazper had always thought that a ‘Chief’ was male. However he was not very well versed in the culture of Aniwaya past extreme basics so he was not one to make assumptions.

The introduction was simple and straight to the point, her display of dominance clear. Odd how someone so new to the control, that he had helped strip away, wished to be a proper leader. Sizing the new alphess up and down Jazper noted that she wasn’t a bad looking women but it was her personality that interested him the most. “I’m Jazper Rhiannon Knight, the Sole and alpha male of Casa di Cavalieri.“ Although he allowed his body to relax into a submissive state he wished for this new leader to understand him involvement in the war. “Aniwaya caused much pain to my previous pack, Crimson Dreams and I decided to create Casa out of my drive to prevent my loved ones from being harmed again.”

Pausing he thought about the pain he had felt being separated from Fia. “I wish for our packs to be at peace Ulilohi. I just want you to know first though that your tribe has caused me personal pain, as my youngest daughter, hardly a year old, was stolen from me in the middle of the night and I had to fight to get her back in less than perfect condition. A peaceful bond was broken under the previous command and I hope we can rebuild it.” The warrior did not have to push his body into a submissive state because for now he wanted to show this female how much he cared for his family and friends. He hoped the past could be put behind him but the scars would be there forever.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread