Peace on Earth
[html]
OOC: / +300

Her words came, though slow and planned it seemed. Jazper had never been one to really think before he opened his mouth, which usually got him into a pickle. He was smart enough to shut up and listen once he was done speaking though, having said a lot in the first minute of meeting the new leader. After he had spat out the words he began to think over them as the woman spoke. Maybe he should have been softer in his approach, he didn’t know if this woman preferred to be told where others stand right out of if she required a gentler approach to the situation.

As the words processed in his brain he found himself deciding that he had rushed the conversation. This could be a perfectly lovely leader and he wouldn’t know because he had decided before speaking that he needed to force her to understand his own thoughts and had not allowed her to open up to the ideas before pushing them into her hands. Bowing slightly he spoke in a softer tone, My apologies, I did not mean to accuse you of the deeds of the previous leaders. I believed Dawali to be a good man until he sided with Maska and I am sure Aniwaya is in good paw’s now. If I may ask, what is your name? At some point Dawali had been a kind fellow with a solid head on his shoulders but something had made him decide to follow that ass of a man and whatever the reason, it was not good enough for Jazper.

So, have you met many of the other leaders yet? He asked with a bit of a grin, Most are the half decent kind of folk. Gotta watch out for Inferni though, some of their members are a bit nasty. The speech rolled off his tongue in a casual manner, hoping to relax the leader before him as well as hear more about the other leaders who had stopped in. The last time he had heard from Aniwaya the Court members and Dreamers had taken over and he couldn’t help but wonder how long the tribal woman before him has been in charge and how she had come into the power.

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread