Peace on Earth
[html]
OOC:Sorry for the wait. We can wrap this up with your next post Smile / +500

Jazper was slowly starting to like this woman. She held an air of confidence that was simply indisputable, calm confidence. It was always a relief to meet someone who he could just walk beside, talking and thinking with. As they moved through the lands he noted that Aniwaya was quite beautiful and not so different form the land that Casa held claim to, though his own land was mostly covered in trees, hiding the many treasures of the territory. It was a relief to know that the Tribe was in good hands; Savina and Vigilante had made a good thing happen here. With the Guardians and Maska gone Aniwaya would certainly return to it’s peaceful ways and prosper under Ulliohi’s command.

He listened carefully, not wanting to step on any paws but at the same time full of excitement to share his knowledge with the brown hued lady, as well as learn from her. It was always interesting to him personally to learn about the other packs. Shrugging he casually said, Don’t worry yourself too much about it. The Southern packs in particular value peace and are usually willing to put aside the past for that goal. He knew that he would certainly not spend anymore time thinking about the Aniwayan war. The Tribe was now a place of peace he was convinced.

To answer her inquiry of the Northern packs he looked at her with a confident smirk, There are quite a few up North. A white lady named Naniko runs Anathema, she is a friend of mine. She can get herself into a bit of trouble every now and then but she usually has good intentions. I believe it is the most northern, with Inferni more to the east and slightly further south. Contemplating he added, There is also a pack named Salsola up there and I hear that two old packs from around here joined together and headed north, but I don’t really know anything about either. I honestly do not travel north very often. It was best to stick to the south in his opinion but he would not tell her that.

Instead he paused his steps and cleared his throat, Ulliohi, I came here with the intentions of offering you a gift, a peace offering. If she had been different perhaps he would not offer it but he was confident that she would serve the Tribe for the better. Digging a large hand into his kaki pockets he pulled out he hand with a smile, Ah here it is. Extending his hand he revealed a beautiful midnight feather tied to a thin piece of brown leather that was decorated with some colorful beads. I know a lot of Aniwayans like to wear feathers in their hair for decoration. I would like to offer this one to you as a sign of peace between our packs. Golden eyes looked down at her full of hope and he motioned for her to take it

<style type="text/css">
.jazz-m b {font-weight:bold; color:#85642c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.jazz-m p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazz-m {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#463722; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2YxJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867756; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazz-m p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazz-m p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread