Thick as Thieves
[html]

OOC: / WC: 509

She hand the chain of the amulet tucked nicely between her maw, her tongue wrapped around it as her teeth tugged softly upon the thin chain as she pulled it over its hook and pulled it away from where it had once hung. The wolf lifted her head and slowly pulled back and away from where the amulet had hung, but before she could begin to climb down the tree that had nicely grown beside the cave, her ears twitched and her gray gaze suddenly spun to see the thief she had willingly accept to work with point toward her and speak out toward the strangeness of her current predicament.

The she wolf growled and the amulet swayed within the vibration of her snarl as she glared in the direction of the fleeing thief. The owner of the amulet came running up and beneath the branch the wolf had been effortless standing on. She turned her gaze down at the male wolf and listened to him as he spoke out against her theft of his belonging. The she wolf smirked and with a flick of her head threw the amulet back toward its owner. She then snapped quickly, “If I was you.” She began as she turned a cold gaze upon the brute, “I would not leave your precious belongings out in the open where thieves can easily obtain them.” She then lowered her head beneath her shoulders her fangs bared as she snarled out her next words, “I would keep that amulet of yours as close to you or as well hidden as you can get it, cause next time the one who may come after it, won’t be so willing to give it back as I am.” She told the male as she quickly spun upon her heels and swiftly leaped from branch to branch as she traveled back down to the ground.

Once her feet touched the earth’s soil she dashed off, not allowing the male Luperci the time to catch up with her, and swiftly made her path for the smell of the thief that had betrayed her. If her nose and eyes had been right, the thief had taken with her the brute’s meal, and had now, hopefully left a trail behind her, that would make it easer for the she wolf to locate the traitor. If she were wrong, well, she would back track to where Falcrin was and reclaim her gear and move on, leaving the hunt for the traitor for another time.

Deirdre was not too fund of individuals that would willingly stab others in the back, so as the she wolf chased after Terra’s trail she thought fondly on the things she may do to teach the thief a lesson for leaving her in harms way. The worst thing Deirdre could do to the other would be to start a fight. She, though in a rage, hoped that it would not come to the worst situation and Deirdre would leave it in the grace of a simple threat and warning.

<style type="text/css">
.Deirdretable-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Deirdretable-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#333333; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Deirdretable-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:10px;}
.Deirdretable-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... h5-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread