Thick as Thieves
[html]

OOC: / WC: 402

Deirdre followed behind the trail of the other, buzzed around trees, bounded over logs, and dashed through shrubbery. The wolf danced across the woodland, her feet moved beneath her in a graceful bound across the land. She was not willing to give up her hunt, even if the thief was far away from her or smaller in size and most likely more lithe and agile then the wolf. This did not matter to the she wolf however, her need and desire to confront the thief was more caught around her then was her desire to leave, go back to Falcrin pick up her gear and simply return to her travels and search.

Deirdre came upon a stream, her body halted before it as she moved one paw to touch the cool water that rushed beneath her form. The she wolf lowered her nose and sniffed, she could no longer smell the thief’s trail. Must have crossed, the wolf thought as she lifted her gray gaze to focus to the landmass across the water. The wolf mentally smirked, but it doesn’t mean I won’t be able to pick it up again. She told herself as she lifted her head up proudly on her shoulders and studied the land before her. She smirked calmly and then effortless trotted across the stream. She came on the other side of the stream, stopped, and then shook the water free from her coat.

She went on to follow the trail she had lost; she hoped that she would find the trail again once she got further away from the stream. It was only time, or luck, that would help the wolf once again find the thief’s trail. For now the wolf kept her nose to the wind and ground, sniffing as she glided across the land, searching for the thief that had led her astray.

“You know I’ll find you,” she began to speak, her voice rose to catch the wind that would help carry her voice. “I’m not going to hurt you, well, not much.” She smirked, “Just come out and lets talk.” She trotted forward, “I won’t hurt you if you come out, but if you make me hunt you, I can’t promise that my temper wont be in check if I find you.” She stopped for a moment lifted her nose to the sky and took in a deep breath, “Come out little thief...”

<style type="text/css">
.Deirdretable-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Deirdretable-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#333333; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Deirdretable-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:10px;}
.Deirdretable-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... h5-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread