Thick as Thieves
[html]

OOC: FIN? / WC: 284

The she wolf sighed; there was no point in an attempt to get the thief to understand. It had come to her mind, as the thief spoke. The creature had not listened, or had misunderstood her words. The wolf did not steal all the time, actually it was very little did her feet take her to steal, and when she stole it was only what she needed, never trinkets. The wolf rolled her eyes, “I do not steal trinkets, what need would I have for them?” She asked annoyed. Her body stood up along with her words, “Don’t be a fool little thief even you will need allies. You can not live your life alone!” She barked as she turned her gaze to the trees. She smirked a smirk that soon transformed into a small smile, “As for a pack…” The wolf turned her gaze before her, her body moved away from where she had been sitting.

“I will not join one,” she began. “But I will create my own,” she stated as she maneuvered toward the trees, her body moved to the side of a large tree and then vanished behind it deeper into the woods. “Maybe we’ll meet again,” she murmured to herself a smirk outlined her muzzle. “Maybe…” Her words fell silent as the she wolf suddenly lifted her head to the trees above her and took in a deep breath, Maybe one day… Her mind spoke softly to her as she inhaled and then exhaled, her head lowered to gaze before her. The wolf smiled her body itched to move forward. She laughed and then dashed forward her body moved and bounded across the forest toward her next unknown destination.

<style type="text/css">
.Deirdretable-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Deirdretable-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#333333; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Deirdretable-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:10px;}
.Deirdretable-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... h5-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread