Blood & Ink
[html]

Private For → Matteo/Sky :: I hope the powerplay of Omni finding Teo is alright...If not I can change it. Mid-afternoon, Optime form.

The russet beauty had found herself bored for yet another day. Most of the clan members had proved elusive and not many wanted to casually hang out. Border scouting was very out of character for Omni, much preferring to hunt and provide for Inferni. She was light on her feet traveling from the Mansion, her gait was faster than that of average. Being not of the lands for too long, the territory was unfamiliar and not well known. Omni had refused to ride on Solei Noir, her stallion as it wasn't quite necessary to travel with a horse in her own lands. Azure eyes scanned the realm, seeing nothing or no one yet. The Frenchwoman's tail flicked idly, the day was dragging on lazily and nothing was happening. Many thoughts permeated her mind, about the slave-man she had found one night. Her soul was full of guilt as she couldn't save him or help him escape from his mistress. Although she was most likely forgotten, completely deleted from his mind.

Approaching the borders, a lone figure caught Omni's attention, waiting by the clan's borders. His fur was ivory white and he seemed to prove no threat to the pack. The woman's posture wasn't dominant or demeaning, posing no threat although her throwing knives remained at her thigh beneath her skirt. If this stranger showed any sign of aggression towards her or Inferni, things wouldn't be pretty. Omni's voice remained fairly calm and friendly yet formal as she asked the man what his business was. "'Ello, I'm Omni Cadeaux...I must ask, why do you wait at our borders?" Her honey tipped tail waved at the question, she wasn't a threat. Not yet at least. The man didn't look like a wolf per se, he was leaner and not as bulky as a wolf. The brute seemed to carry the coyote heritage as did she herself. Omni didn't meant to study him, if he noticed she would apologize. Her arms crossed over her corseted chest, almost subconscious but jut a shy and casual gesture.
<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread