Blood & Ink
[html]
Pp's fine. :3 Makes the thread go faster. / +313

Teo couldn't stay away. After he'd met Zana and Vesper at the borders last time, though, he knew better than to howl and hold himself high on two legs.

In fact, in an effort to force his coat to grow thicker and his muscles to start building more heat for the coming months, Teo had left AniWaya in his lupus form. His trip had taken much longer like this and he was tired from the walk, but by the time he reached the skull-decorated borders, he felt warm and excersized. Surprisingly, the trip to Inferni in his lupus form had been a good idea afterall.

Still, he was dreading the walk back. Maybe he'd get permission to stay the night, to rest up before trekking back in his lupus form yet again.

He hadn't intended to wait as long as he did before howling, but as he'd sat down to rest his now tired legs, bi-colored eyes had zoned him out on one of the posts sporting the skull of a wolf, painted with a red marking he knew well now. They always drew him in, like some sort of sunset for a lunatic. Am I a lunatic? Teo couldn't help but wonder.

His thoughts were interrupted when a voice called over to him. The girl who came over to greet and question him wasn't Zana or Vesper, or anyone else he knew from the clan. This girl barely carried the scent of fire on her pelt. She must've been new.

Good afternoon, Signorina. He greeted with a dip of his head, tone friendly, posture somewhat submissive. My name's Matteo Trovato. I'm a friend of the clan and I just came to pay a visit, really. Is that okay? He'd gotten a rude welcome last time for 'visiting' but hopefully this girl, being new as he could tell, wouldn't take offense to it.

<style type="text/css"> .frteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#b46031; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a1704; } .frteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .frteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/641/tttteeeeeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a86a47; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .frteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .frteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread