Blood & Ink
[html]

→ Matteo/Sky :: Sorry for the wait! Oh christ I did it again, I might have powerplayed him and I'll be willing to change it if ya want! I just wanted to make the thread just a little quicker...Short shitty post....

The male was a friend of Inferni? He would not dare lie to the female, but to her cinnamon ears his words sounded truthful. As Matteo told her that he would like to visit, the woman took a minute to think about it, Omni didn't see why not, he didn't seem to pose any threat at all to Inferni or herself. "Come with me." A creamy tan hand gestured the way, showing over the skull and bones border. Did he have dealins with Zeke? It sure wouldn't hurt to ask. "So...Do you know Ezekiel well? Or do you work for him?" The fenale's muzzle dipped at her question, she was curious to know, Matteo didn't smell of Inferni too much and whatever place he came from was unfamiliar. The terrain changed slightly and the Mansion came into view soon enough. "So what do you need here?" Large pierced eyes perked curiously, what was the reason he wanted to visit her pack? Hopefully this wouldn't be perceived as something traitorous on her part, she let someone she didn't know into their lands, this if seen as some wrongdoing would count as a demotion not likely. But what the hell? The male did say he was someone the clan knew. It couldn't be that bad. This hopefully would not be something naive.

The day seemed to be getting darker and so on. "How long are you going to be here?" Azure orbs didn't show a trace of distrust although brimmed on curious. The alabaster canine seemed mighty tired and Omni would be more than willing to let him have her room, she could sleep well on the floor. Not much of a problem. 
<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread