Blood & Ink
[html]
Barely any. xD It's fine. / +356

When she gestured for him to follow, he did so, stepping over the borders as if they didn't exist and admiring the skulls pointedly as he passed them. Thank you. He murmured, tail flicking but staying low in respect.

As they walked, she questioned his relations with the king. Remembering what Zana had said all too clearly, he thought it over for a moment. I know him, yes. And he'd leave it at that. She didn't need to know anything else; simply that yes, he knew the king and the way he said it suggested good relations.

He'd never been this far into the territory before. It was satisfying to know that he was right; some Inferni members actually had a heart. When the mansion came into view, his chest clenched; this must've been the primary home for the clan's members. When he'd met Ezekiel, he'd stayed at the borders. Then Zana and Vesper had only taken him to the Wastes. Now this girl, this Omni, was bringing him straight into the heart of the territory. Had he been an enemy, she would've been doing something very, very stupid.

What do I need? He echoed, ears perking. Nothing, really. Maybe I could offer some services for the clan or something, but I mostly came here to visit, meet someone new and maybe check out more of the territory. Simply put, he was purely visiting in his free time.

Finally the sky darkened a bit and he sniffed the air carefully, thoroughly enjoying the pack scent in the area... and the little bits that continued to cling to his pelt the longer he stayed. Not long, He replied when she asked. However long I can, though. I certainly wouldn't mind a night's rest if that can be arranged? He paused long enough to flop over and rest a moment, sneaking in some scenting just so he could blend in easier, in case someone wasn't as friendly as Omni had turned out to be. To any untrained eyes, he was simply relaxing, stretching his legs out and even yawning to add to the effect.

<style type="text/css"> .frteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#b46031; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a1704; } .frteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .frteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/641/tttteeeeeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a86a47; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .frteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .frteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread