Blood & Ink
WHY??? SORRY FOR ALL THE POWERPLAYING, I SUCK. TELL ME IF YOU WANT IT CHANGED [html]

The female didn't see any trouble with taking Matteo to the Mansion, the place with thriving with pack members and the coywolf doubted that he wouldn't do anything stupid with so many of them nearby. At his answer to his question about the leader, "Ah." Was the only reasonable reply. This male seemed quiet, something she wasn't exactly used to but found it satisfying knowing that someone wasn't going to flap their gums the entire time. Feeling slightly more at ease, she couldn't help but chuckle when he fell loosely onto the earthen carpet, rolling over ever so slightly, feeling the strange urge to do the same Omni resisted and stood by watching for anyone else. He needed a room did he? "I'm not sure if anyone would want to give up their room, but you can stay for a while in mine. I could find other ways to rest." This Matteo didn't seem to be too dangerous or threatening towards herself or even more important Inferni. "Where did you come from? I mean to get here." He wasn't familiar and the small scents on his pelt were not recognized by the russet and brown female. To other members, this hopefully would not be perceived as the wrong thing, to let strangers this far into the lands. But this was a responsibility and Matteo did not strike her as anyone malicious in any way. "So where do you want to go? Right to my room? Or hang out in the open?" Did he plan to see Ezekiel later? Or others that he might've happened to meet before? She never meant to be blunt or even cold towards this ivory brute, but trust needed to be earned. Her tone did however sound curious and just the slightest hint of interest was audible. Letting her guard down just for a moment, Omni teasingly smiled and implied "Need a tattoo? I am probably not the best and my methods are...Well interesting." He didn't have to say yes, it was just a small question. And honestly she needed some practice and couldn't do it on herself, her own tattoo on her lower back was done by the pack leader back in Quebec.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread