Blood & Ink
[html]
It's fine! XD You're good. / +356

Me? I came from down South of here. Again, no real answer there. As friendly as he was, he felt no need to tell her that he worked for one leader, yet bedded in an entirely different pack than that which he worked for. It was a rogue's life for him to be living and yet, he bedded in a tribe's bed every night.

Double crosser? In a sense, yes. Disloyal? More than he knew.

Let's head to your room. I'm rather tired and it'd be nice to rest my paws. He smiled up at her and his tail flicked across the ground. Thank you for the kindness, signorina. I appreciate it very much. Once he'd thanked her, he rolled to stand again, stretching out and popping that krik in his spine with a noticable noise before trotting to follow her.

Tattoo? He looked up at her curiously. He'd gotten one once, a mark he'd clawed away after leaving Anathema. It'd be nice to cover it... What kind of methods do you use? I have one I'd very much like covered, come to think of it. The black showed through the thick fur on his chest just barely and he had no intentions of showing it off at all. To anyone else, it was probably a speck of dirt or something.

<style type="text/css"> .frteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#b46031; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a1704; } .frteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .frteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/641/tttteeeeeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a86a47; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .frteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .frteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread