Blood & Ink
[html]

Omni walked quietly with Matteo, and opened the door to her small room. "So, uh this is it. It's not great, but I hope it's alright." She scratched her ear idly and sat down on a wooden chair. "So make yourself comfortable." Chocolate ears perked as the ivory man asked her about the methods used for tattooing. Hers were a little bit different, but very useful and efficient. "Well then. I can do the usual, burning then dying the wound, but this one..-" Omni turned around to show the one on her lower back just above her tail, "Was done a little different. The leader of my home pack did it. She took knives and scratched into my skin many many times, etched it out so much that it made the image. Then she rubbed some ink, and that was it. I can do that too. It's just the branding doesn't work well or I'd have to spend the time making the right tattoo image for you, that could take a while." The reddish and gold female rolled a shoulder casually in a shrug, the second method was probably less painful, the cuts numbed after too long. Anyways, if Matteo wanted a tattoo, she could do it and hopefully with as little pain from him as possible. She reached under the bed and took out a large and well preserved bottle of vodka, if in case Matteo did want one done, it would be of great value to use it to numb the wounds. [/html]

Messages In This Thread