Away she'd fly
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Trigger watched the fight pan out beyond them, edging closer to the two pups as they tried to scoot away from him. He looked at little Boothe when he growled, but said nothing. He did try to make his expression as obviously friendly and concerned as he could-- a far cry from the snarls on Leon and Daire's faces. "It's okay, little ones, I'll keep you safe. You're safe." He spoke quietly and gave a nervous smile, and leaned his brown nose closer to them both to swipe his pink tongue across both's foreheads before turning to watch and make sure the fight didn't spill over toward them. Leon was trying his best to make sure that didn't happen as well. Daire roared, his rage blinding him. The pain from the gashes in his face only infuriated him more, and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife that he easily flipped open with one hand. He plunged it into Leon's side, and then swiped it across the left side of his face, leaving a fresh, bleeding cut from the cheek to across the top of his muzzle.

The shock of being stabbed and cut sent the boy back and he defensively lifted an arm to block another slice from the enraged dark gray male. Leon was even more pissed now, having had a knife pulled on him, and snatched the dagger from his own belt and thrust it at Daire, jamming the the swirl-edged silver blade into his father's chest just below the right side of his collarbone. He put all his weight into it and while Daire was falling back, slashed his jaw and his neck in one fluid movement. Trigger whimpered loudly as more blood splattered to the ground, but he was concerned with the deep wound on Leon's face, and his increasingly more blood-soaked shirt.

Leon smacked the knife out of Daire's hand, sending it toward Trigger, who jumped up and snatched it from the ground in his mouth before returning to protect his baby siblings. Their father's rage only grew along with the furthering pain from his current wounds and the two more gashes given to him as he trying to regain his balance caused him to become sloppy; he lunged forward and tried to tackle the silver-haired boy, but Leon easily dodged and pounced onto Daire's back when he hit the ground. He put the dagger to his throat and cut into it just enough to make his point clear; he would kill him if he continued this fight. Leon had almost killed him last time they were together. Daire gagged at the metal blade cutting deeper into his neck and let out a disgruntled, angry growl of defeat.

"I will kill you if you ever come near me and my siblings again," he snarled into the older male's ear. For good measure, he suddenly snapped his jaws onto the soft flesh and tore a hunk of it off; Daire screamed in pain and was violently jerked to his feet and thrust forward from a kick to the back from Leon. He didn't even turn to scowl at his children; he simply fled, then, like the coward he was. Leon wiped his dagger clean and immediately turned to go over toward Trigger. He realized his bloody face might scare the children, but he was concerned. They were probably hurt from the trip; in fact, he knew they were. Daire couldn't go one day without hitting someone.

He reached his hands out and gently placed them to the pup's faces, a concerned but friendly smile etching his pained features. "Yer safe now. We'll take good care of you, okay?" He also know the poor babies wouldn't trust he and Trigger for a while-- most definitely longer for Leon, since he looked a lot like Daire-- but they would learn they their older siblings would gladly and easily give up their lives to save them. "I'm Leon, and this is Trigger," Leon ruffled Trig's head friendlily, continuing to smile at Sophie and Boothe. "What are yer names?" He spoke slowly and clearly so they could understand him, but his voice was gruff from the fight and pain.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread