The meaning of trade
[html]

OOC: Sorry for being a bit late, I didn't know where to begin. XD ...still not happy with how this came out, but what can you do? Big Grin / WC: 430

The crisp morning air of mid winter sent chills down the young Luperci’s spine. Deirdre sighed as she stretched and rested her arms and legs out before her. The she wolf arched her back and propped her body against her skull as she gazed at the world upside down. She stayed in this position for a few seconds until a soft cooing sound purred out from the trees above the young she wolf. Deirdre snorted as she quickly sat up and caused whiplash across her body as she did so. The wolf sighed and held her head as she allowed the light headiness to pass. She then spoke, her voice in a low growl.

“Really?” She questioned as her gaze lifted to the hawk amongst the trees. She narrowed her sights and then growled softly her words, “You know one day you may find your wings clipped if you don’t stop teasing me.” She told the creature as her ears had recognized the mocking tone the bird had used to address her previous stance. The wolf woman sighed and then struggled back to her feet and as she stood her gaze then fell to her belongings. What she had with her were but a few, a bow and its quiver, a knife and its sheathe that she (when in her optime form) would wear around her waist. That was all she had, she had more but those belongings were hidden in a place she would not lose them at. She had nothing to carry her belongings and thus left what she could not carry behind. Which saddened the she wolf.

“I’ll never be ably to collect herbs and search for books and other things that may come to be of some use,” She exhaled a long sigh as she lifted her right hand to scratch gently behind her ear. “You know,” her gaze lifted to the hawk that stood perched within the tree branches. “If you didn’t tear your kills to shreds I could attempt to use those furs for trade with others.”

The hawk glanced in her direction then made a small peep noise. The she wolf tilted her head, “You never know I could come across someone willing to trade with me. A good piece of fur could be turned into something you know.” She explained to the winged creature. The bird puffed his feathers out and the she wolf sighed, “You’re no help.” She complained and then murmured, “I could always pluck your feathers…” She hissed underneath her breath as she began to gather up her gear.

<style type="text/css">
.deirdre-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#891f2b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#801c22 1px 1px 3px; font-family:georgia, sand-serif;}
.deirdre-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#b27700; font-family: georgia, sans-serif;}
.deirdre-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deirdre-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E0E0E0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7bovG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c174c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin. Original codes by Tears, Bones, and Desire. Photo credits: flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread