The meaning of trade
[html]

OOC: Beg? NEVER Mwuahaha…. but she will apologize. Big Grin ...also sorry for the late reply, RL got chaotic. Tongue / WC: 466

The knife went flying toward them, aimed at the hawk at the wolf woman’s shoulder. On instant the two flew back, the bird lifted up into the air as a loud startled and angry squawk erupted into the surrounded area. The she wolf barked in surprise as she flung herself back and quickly lifted her gaze up to the sky to see Falcrin circling above her, safe. She returned her gaze to the female charging at her, a short blade in the other’s hand aimed at her. The blade lifted and-

There was no chance the she wolf would allow the other to graze her with any weapon. The wolf snarled as she stepped back, the sound of the blade cutting through the air swished before her as she quickly slid into a defensive stand and leaped to the side and came to crouch close to the ground. She snarled at the other female, “Hey!” She barked as she sank her nails into the cold hard earth. She narrowed her gaze, “By the gods why are you attacking me?” She asked as her mind quickly clicked and attempted to recall the event predating what was happening at that moment. The she wolf stayed in her protective stance, use to fighting in Lupus form the she wolf was at ease on all four despite being in Optime form.

“Come at me again and I wont hesitate to kill you,” she growled as she slowly lifted her upper body up from the ground, she slouched and balanced on the balls of her paws allowing herself to, at any moment if the other female attempted another attack, maneuver quickly out of danger’s way. The she wolf sighed and then spoke, “it was when I called you a mutt wasn’t it?” She asked snorting softly, “Touchy are we?” She asked, “wasn’t insulting you, if that’s what you think…”

The she wolf smirked, “Never met…a dog, is that what you are?” The wolf picked herself up a little more, “sorry about calling you a mutt, if it’ll make you feel better you can insult me.” The wolf woman stretched her clawed hands as if she was readying her nails to use as weapons. Even though her knife was attached to her hip, she would only use it as a last resort. “How about we calm down,” she began. “Start off on a better foot,” she smirked and slowly began to circle the other woman, her wolf instants kicking in.

Circle your opponent that was what one did when one found themselves in a fight; they circled, sized their foe up, and then waited to see who could last the longest before attacking. Or so that's what she did, and Deirdre was patient enough to wait and allow the dog to attack again, if the other female desired to that was.

<style type="text/css">
.deirdre-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#891f2b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#801c22 1px 1px 3px; font-family:georgia, sand-serif;}
.deirdre-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#b27700; font-family: georgia, sans-serif;}
.deirdre-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deirdre-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E0E0E0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7bovG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c174c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin. Original codes by Tears, Bones, and Desire. Photo credits: flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread