The meaning of trade
[html]

OOC: sorry for being late, with the holidays and everything I'm going to be off and on. But don't worry I will reply as soon as I can Big Grin / WC: 240

The she wolf stood, lifted herself from the ground but kept her hands posed at her side in a way that if the other decided to attack again the young she wolf could simple take a step to the side and use her hands to deflect her would be opponent’s blade hand. The wolf sighed, she had to learn to greet strangers a little more friendly if she was to create a pack. Her wild gray gaze fell upon the other female as her lips twitched softly to form into a response suitable for the situation at hand.

Deirdre smiled and rubbed the back of her head, “Sorry, truly I am.” She told the other before she gazed up and around her, her gaze searched for the hawk that had left from her shoulder upon the dog’s attack. Deirdre sighed, Falcrin… Her mind called out as she took her gaze from the search of her feathered companion and rested it against the female dog.

“I will keep that in mind,” she stated as she took a soft step forward. “I’m Deirdre, and-” A loud screech erupted forth from the sky as a small dark cloud dropped from the clouds and came to perch upon the she wolf’s shoulder. The female smiled her hand lifted to stroke the creature’s feathers, “This is my friend Falcrin.” Her wild gaze went to greet the newcomer, “And you. What do I call you by?”

<style type="text/css">
.deirdre-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#891f2b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#801c22 1px 1px 3px; font-family:georgia, sand-serif;}
.deirdre-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#b27700; font-family: georgia, sans-serif;}
.deirdre-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deirdre-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E0E0E0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7bovG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c174c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin. Original codes by Tears, Bones, and Desire. Photo credits: flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread