The meaning of trade
[html]

OOC: / WC: 267

“Amy?” Deirdre began as her ears twitched slightly to the sound of the female’s voice. The she wolf then grinned, “Amy, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” She began as she tried out a new approach to the situation. The wolf woman bent her head; her neck lowered slowly as she lifted her right hand and placed it between her bosom in a form of a bow meant to show respect.

The wolf then lifted her gaze and dropped her hand, her maw moved to speak. “What do you trade?” She asked as she glanced around her, she then brought her gaze once more to Amy. “I would like to trade…but.” She hesitated, “I do not have anything to trade in return…”

She thought for a moment, her gaze lifted to study her winged companion. “Falcrin,” she spoke to the winged one on her shoulder. “Do you mind perching yourself upon a branch?” She asked the hawk. The hawk tilted its head at her, but then squawked and fluttered from her shoulder where he flew and then re perched himself upon a tree limb. The she wolf smiled and then turned her gaze upon Amy, “I will not trade Falcrin or anything of what I already claim as mine.”

She needed everything she had and could not and would not part from it, “However.” She began speaking in a calm manner, “I can offer an exchange. I’m willing to trade my service or a favor in exchange for goods.” The she wolf smirked, “I may be inexperienced in many things, but I am willing to do much.”

<style type="text/css">
.deirdre-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#891f2b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#801c22 1px 1px 3px; font-family:georgia, sand-serif;}
.deirdre-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#b27700; font-family: georgia, sans-serif;}
.deirdre-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deirdre-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E0E0E0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7bovG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c174c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin. Original codes by Tears, Bones, and Desire. Photo credits: flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread