The meaning of trade
[html]

OOC: / WC: 208

With a snap of her fingers Amy summoned to her a male, Deirdre blinked as she watched the brute step forward with her asked item. The she wolf offered the male a soft smile before allowing her gaze to settle upon the leather satchel. Her gaze studied it, and found the said item to be to her liking. The wolf had then knelt to gain a closer look of the satchel as her ears twitched to the sound of the dog’s voice, “Understood.” She replied as she stood up from her knelt position, she then turned her gaze toward Amy. “I am willing to accept your favors. I can fight, kill, and I have other talents that may come in handy if you ever ask of me…shelter, I can not offer…as of yet, since I do not have any to offer.”

The wolf sighed and turned her gaze back to the satchel for only a moment, she then spoke. “I’ll take it,” she began but then turned a steady gaze upon Amy. “What do you normally trade for a satchel in this condition?” She asked turning her sights once more to the leather bag, “Do you wish to trade it for one large favor, or two small favors?”

<style type="text/css">
.deirdre-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#891f2b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#801c22 1px 1px 3px; font-family:georgia, sand-serif;}
.deirdre-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#b27700; font-family: georgia, sans-serif;}
.deirdre-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.deirdre-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E0E0E0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7bovG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c174c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin. Original codes by Tears, Bones, and Desire. Photo credits: flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread