[M] It's a crazy sort of friendship.
[html]

Word Count :: 273 --

Trinket looked over his various findings as he strolled back into the center of town. His left paw holding a large leather satchel, a clear and some what dumb grin on his face as he continued to pad towards the great fire. He came to a halt as he spotted the small white being sitting beside the fire with a look of boredom on his face. Trinket smiled and slowed his pace, making sure to keep his steps quiet. Smile creeping across his maw as he knelt behind the boy, knowing he had just gotten his tattoo he dropped the leather satchle in Matteo's lap. Hey there cotton swab, want to head back to the cabin for a bit? Trinket said with a wicked and some what childish grin. The scent of what could only be described as a thick forest air creeping from the opening of his bag.

I'm sure i could make your day a lot better...Yeah? He extended his right paw and grabbed the leather satchel. Hoisting it over his left shoulder, letting it hang on his right side. Once there Trinket smiled and extended his paw once more, obvious he was offering to help the boy to his feet. Come on cotton gin. Im bored and this fire is talking again. After saying this he cocked his head back and eyeballed the fire. moving his left paw to his belt. Growling lowly he snuffed and shook his head. looking down at Matteo, a slow grin growing on his lips. Cotton gin....mmm I rather like that now that i think about it. Trinket spoke in a mocking tone.

<style>
.sprockadoodle { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AnafJ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7D7D7D; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #C2C2C2; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sprockadoodle b {color:#850000; }
.sprockadoodle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sprockadoodle p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread