[M] It's a crazy sort of friendship.
[html]

Word Count :: 285 --

With a smile he lifted the white being to his feet, releasing his paw as the boys arm was extended. You know, this place is so different from Italy....Its better. Trinket smiled and took the boys arm, lacing his own with it, his satchel pressed between their sides. Trinket began walking, dragging him along at the pace he had set, satchel rubbing hard against his tattoo covered side.

We are going to go inside. Go to my bedroom, and we are going to make your day quite a bit better i think. Trinkets face was clad in a large smile as he pulled the boy closer, knowing the bad was a great cause of discomfort to his tattoo. Trinket chuckled and continued to walk, Passing one small building after another. Finally they reached the cabin in where both of them stayed in. Open says me, he said in a quiet voice as he let go of Matteo's arm. His foot flying forward, causing the door to do the same he smiled and walked in the now open doorway. Pulling the boy inside he shut the door and grinned, turning to the left. walking down the hallway to a large door that had been coated in many different doodles and carvings. The main portion having what appeared to be the same symbol he was all to happy to put every where. Ahh here we go...come on tampon. Let's get to smoking He said with a large smile as he opened the bag and the door. revealing a sudden set up upwards stairs as he began to climb. His attentions on his leather side bag as Matteo was left standing in front of an open doorway.

<style>
.sprockadoodle { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AnafJ.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7D7D7D; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #C2C2C2; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sprockadoodle b {color:#850000; }
.sprockadoodle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sprockadoodle p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread