[M] It's a crazy sort of friendship.
[html]
Big Grin -- / +222

Teo winced each time the bag brushed against his tattoo, ears pinning back. Every few steps, his hips moved away from Trinket to avoid the bag, wincing each time it didn't work. Mm. Much... better... He was about to voice a complaint about his foster brother's bag when the taller male started speaking again.

Teo had learned the hard way already not to ignore him. Once they reached the cabin and Trinket was kind enough to... kick the door open (Teo winced again at this, but it wasn't because of the pain from his tattoo), Teo scurried up to Trinket's room, waiting for the other to open the door before he trotted up the stairs after him and up into the attic bedroom he'd given the older male.

I see you still love that tree of yours. He commented, eyeing the markings with a keen interest; he'd known about the marking because of the old tree in his backyard that Trinket had marked on one of his visits there when they were younger. It impressed him to see that he was still using the mark, though he was still in the dark as to where it had come from. And don't call me that. Cotton whatever's fine, but no callin' me Tampon. He snorted, moving aside to look around the attic curiously.

<style type="text/css"> .frteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#b46031; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a1704; } .frteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .frteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/641/tttteeeeeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a86a47; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .frteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .frteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread