Once family always family
Aleo might not come in till later. Essence is sick. forward dated to the 15th. No post order

She had come back to Aniwaya. Her first home. She was slightly swollen with pups and she had had a hard time getting on Katelyn because of it. The horse had kneeled for her and Shiloh had ridden her most of the way there, Sarian curled on the mares wide back. Shiloh leaned a licked her daughter on the top of her head as she woke up. Sarian pawed at her muzzle and Shiloh nuzzled her before sitting up and touching Aleo's shoulder. Kiara was close by and after licking Aleo softly she looked down at her friend. It was the first time Kiara had been to Aniwaya. She knew of her old home and why she stayed in Ichika. "Its been so long since I have last been here. Oh how I miss Ralla and my family here." she said softly before howling for Ralla.

Shiloh still kept some of her ways from Aniwaya. The feathers she still wore braided in her short fur. The carvings she still made. Sarian wore her fathers necklace and Shiloh had made one for Kiara during the trip. She had made one for Ralla a long time ago and planned on giving it to her friend today. She waited at the boarders for her friend, a friend she missed dearly

Messages In This Thread