I'm invincible tonight
Leon is speaking in spanish but i cant be bothered translating. I hope you dont mind me pp'ing Adwen.

5+

He first scented the sunset colored predator outside of the hotel turned house. The Spaniard hunkered down close to the ground and growled low in his throat. It was around here somewhere he was sure of it. He would either chase it off or kill it if he caught it and the women would have something new to cook. Normally the brown male would have eons more patience with other carnivores, they did share the world with him but not now, not when he had children to protect. His children came above every and anything, even the smallest of risks was too much to dare take.

His alarm grew to boiling point when one of the outside doors he discovered was open and the fox's scent drifted inside. All of a sudden a loud screeching howl came from inside and the secui male lunged forwards into the slightly open door and barged it aside, a chunk of the plasterwork crashing to the floor from the wall as the door rebounded off of it. Claws scratched at the wooden floor, ripping huge slashes deep into it as his panic grew ever greater, he sent his voice ahead of his body hoping to scare the fox with its loudness and buy precious seconds,

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He could see ahead of him, Aeron frozen by fear or horror, the exact emotion mattered not, but she wasn't moving or making an attempt to protect her child, the one not of his blood but there in his heart the same as Dymtr. Lips wrinkled back to reveal gleaming ivory fangs, jaws parted and came down on the orange bushy tail with enough force to brush the bone within. The fox yowled loudly and twisted around, needle teeth snapping shut on the muzzle clamped onto its tail. The Austral man twisted as he skidded on the polished wooden floor, inadvertently ending up stood protectively over the little she yote. The momentum of his slide dragged the fox's teeth from his muzzle drawing lines of red in his skin as blood welled up and flung it outwards where it connected with the wall. There was a sickly crunch as its skull caved in and it dropped limp hanging from his jaws by it's tail. He let the beast fall from his jaws with a sigh of relief.

His head dropped down as he looked underneath himself, there between the barrier of his legs, underneath his stomach Adwen sat staring at him looking none the worse for wear. He grinned at her, his head almost upside down as rivulets of blood trickled down his face and she smiled back with a childish gurgle. He, himself was unconcerned that she did not yet speak, he knew that different children developed at different rates. His own two were ahead of what they should be but so had Analise and so had himself when he was young.

"No worries, little one. You're safe now." he whispered in spanish before pulling his head back up to face Aeron and see what she had to say.

Messages In This Thread