I'm invincible tonight
[html]

Word Count » 000

She kept herself and Adwen to the house. The girl was not like her other two children and her dead son just proved how corrupt her genes were. Wraith and Lucillia were nothing but luck that they didn't come out with problems. Io's boys were growing stronger everyday and Adwen she was falling behind. She'd always be small, maybe she'd never live a long full life. Aeron sighed as she looked at the girl who looked at her with white eyes. Aeron sighed, "Adwen love lets go find mama Io or your father."

The girl just smiled lifting herself up she raced down the hallway. Aeron sighed as she shook her head. was Adwen stupid? the boys had begun to bable and talk more and here silent Adwen was. She spoke not a word made few sounds but she really didn't do much else.

Adwen squeaked as she ran down the hallway to the best of her little ability. Aeron picked up her towel and sighed she didn't have the energy to chase Adwen. One foot out the door Aeron stopped hearing the most horrific sound she had ever heard. It was like a blood curdling howl screech that stopped Aeron's heart.

Dropping the towel Aeron steps into the hall way. Frozen almost in time as she see's her daughter by the kitchen hallway an orange figure over her.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
Leon is speaking in spanish but i cant be bothered translating. I hope you dont mind me pp'ing Adwen.

5+

He first scented the sunset colored predator outside of the hotel turned house. The Spaniard hunkered down close to the ground and growled low in his throat. It was around here somewhere he was sure of it. He would either chase it off or kill it if he caught it and the women would have something new to cook. Normally the brown male would have eons more patience with other carnivores, they did share the world with him but not now, not when he had children to protect. His children came above every and anything, even the smallest of risks was too much to dare take.

His alarm grew to boiling point when one of the outside doors he discovered was open and the fox's scent drifted inside. All of a sudden a loud screeching howl came from inside and the secui male lunged forwards into the slightly open door and barged it aside, a chunk of the plasterwork crashing to the floor from the wall as the door rebounded off of it. Claws scratched at the wooden floor, ripping huge slashes deep into it as his panic grew ever greater, he sent his voice ahead of his body hoping to scare the fox with its loudness and buy precious seconds,

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He could see ahead of him, Aeron frozen by fear or horror, the exact emotion mattered not, but she wasn't moving or making an attempt to protect her child, the one not of his blood but there in his heart the same as Dymtr. Lips wrinkled back to reveal gleaming ivory fangs, jaws parted and came down on the orange bushy tail with enough force to brush the bone within. The fox yowled loudly and twisted around, needle teeth snapping shut on the muzzle clamped onto its tail. The Austral man twisted as he skidded on the polished wooden floor, inadvertently ending up stood protectively over the little she yote. The momentum of his slide dragged the fox's teeth from his muzzle drawing lines of red in his skin as blood welled up and flung it outwards where it connected with the wall. There was a sickly crunch as its skull caved in and it dropped limp hanging from his jaws by it's tail. He let the beast fall from his jaws with a sigh of relief.

His head dropped down as he looked underneath himself, there between the barrier of his legs, underneath his stomach Adwen sat staring at him looking none the worse for wear. He grinned at her, his head almost upside down as rivulets of blood trickled down his face and she smiled back with a childish gurgle. He, himself was unconcerned that she did not yet speak, he knew that different children developed at different rates. His own two were ahead of what they should be but so had Analise and so had himself when he was young.

"No worries, little one. You're safe now." he whispered in spanish before pulling his head back up to face Aeron and see what she had to say.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Adwen was pinned by the orange monster and here Aeron just stood fear and panic racing through her. The great warrior hardly ever showed an emotions and now when there was no time to be panicked she was unable to defend the illegitimate Tormenta. Leon never seemed to upset maybe he didn't care that she wasn't his.

A thunderous sound came from a room as something with bulk seemed to be coming through the house. and it wasn't until she heard him call that she realized it was Leon. The Fox started by the sound turned to look behind him as fast as lightning Leon had it. Adwen safe under him, but Aeron just stood there taken aback.

It ended almost as soon as it started the fox never had a chance. Leon was nearly seven times if not more then it. When he dropped it he spoke to Adwen who just smiled at him. Aeron was finally able to breath. Though were Adwen and even Aeron truly safe? She wasn't his and she had heard stories of males killing what wasn't theirs and forcing women back into heat. Could that ever happen to Adwen?

Adwen slid out from under Leon and smiled placing her paws on his leg in a pupish way. Her tail wagged at she looked at him. Colorless eyes just watched him. "Mmmm fnnn Ddddi" She garbled trying to tell her mother she found Leon. He was the only father she knew. "Leon thank you, I... I know she's..... I know you didn't have to save her. I don't know what happened." Ears flattened on the coyote female.

Adwen looked at her "Mmmm" she hummed she then looked at Leon. "Ddddddi" She said looking back at Aeron with a wide puppy smile. "Yes Adwen you found Dad." She said.

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
3+

He expected many things from the golden coyote, anger maybe that the fox had gotten in in the first place, disdain for his actions and messy way of dispatching the reddy furred predator. But all of her seemed to sink away as the girl moved out from underneath his massive bulk and grasp hold of his leg, a sweetest of mind smile settled onto his face as he looked down upon her. She was precious in her bleached white form with her eyes so alike his, her paternal linage came from elsewhere but whoever this man was he had no care of it. Should he ever come to claim the birth child that he had created with Aeron, whoever it was would have a fight on their hands from the sharp snapping jaws and slashing claws of León Austral. He would fight for the right to call himself her father just as he would with Dymtr should Shurui ever bring it into his head to come for his son. The child spoke her first words to him, for him, of him and his smile grew all the more as she did.

He pulled his head up with a blink of surprise as he tilted his head at Aeron's words. The things she said he would never expect to come from her maw, the warrior who hated men and all things to do with them was thanking him? This was a strange situation for him. Usually he was receiving cold looks and sneers from her. His ears pulled back as hers did, did she honestly expect him to stand by and watch Adwen die? Did she think so little of him?

"Just because she gets her blood from another does not mean she is not mine to protect. She is my daughter as Dymtr is my son. They are the same as my blood and bone, as Alejandro and Analise." Though there was anger in his heart there was none on his face or in his voice only a hurt longing that she would think such cruelty of him, to stand to the side and watch the daughter that was theirs perish at the jaws of a beast.
WC 303

She was trying to be nice trying to say something but the words seemed to come out wrong nothing in her mind seemed to be right and she found herself at a loss. What was she going to do? The brown man before her had just saved the life of her child the one she actually had to care for.

She had frozen maybe she didn't care for adwen like she should maybe she didn't care what happened to the child. Maybe this was the sign that maybe she needed to be doing something else. she looked at Leon and her daughter and sighed.

Thats not what I meant. I don't even know what I mean the facts were the facts and Aeron was at a loss. For once the man hater was unable to thing of anything to say to him. She had never hated him she had hated the situations and the way things were going. Aeron had to change things. Though nothing would change Io so why did she even want to attempt to change anything?

Looking at Leon she gave a look. What was she going to do? with herself Io the kids and Leon. She did not like the way things were she hated them. She hated herself for being so foolish. she ran a hand through her hair as she looked at him. I don't know

She turned away taking a few steps from the child and Leon. She just couldn't imagine what she was trying to say or anything. She just felt at odds.

Adwen looked at her father with eyes like his giving him a smile as she glanced to see her mother turn way. adwen looked at him question in her expression. what was wrong with her mother that made her turn from them?

She was within emotional turmoil as the different ones danced across her face, she didn't know how to react to him anymore that much was clear, and truthfully he didn't know how he was supposed to act around her anymore either. He wanted to treat her like a friend, but she refused to let him, she was as much a prisoner in Io's manipulating schemes as he himself was. What Io wanted, Io got usually. She hadn't wanted to lay with him and make children, she didn't want the one that was now clinging to his leg. In a burst of paternal feelings he lowered his head and nuzzled her small body with his muzzle as though he could protect her from the words her mother spoke and the things she thought, the little girl didn't understand any of their conversation and just looked curious at him.

He studied Aeron as she tried to figure out what she actually meant, he suspected that she wouldn't find out any time soon and instead cleared his throat to say in a gentle voice, the gentle giant he always was,

"You don't need to thank me for this, eet es my job. I protect the family, no? Adwen, she is family and you are family, at least for now." At least until Io drove him to the edge and he either left or killed himself. He made a grim face to himself that those were the only options left to him now, it was all so depressing and demoralizing. She turned away from them and again he lowered his head to bump his large nose gently against her much smaller head, Adwen giggled and grabbed onto one of his ears, tugging at the audit and trying to pull him over, the male flopped to the floor with an overly dramatic noise of capture,

"Look mu hija, you have caught me." His deep voice rumbled within his chest as he chuckled at her, the strange white child.
301 WC

Adwen adored the male that she knew as father. To Aeron this was not very important but it was Adwen needed a stable figure in her life. Leon was level headed and a good man and he had proven that more so today. Aeron most likely would have been in shock and the child could have died. She still was angry at herself for freezing like that what kind of parent freezes when the thing that they are supposed to protect is in danger. He acted though nothing stopping him as he tore that demon creature from his child.

She turned on her heals and looked at him. “Of course I had to thank you. You saved her, if I had to she might not be here. Because this shows this shows why Wraith is angry with me. I’m no good as a mother. A good mother would stay with her children and protect them. I obviously can’t” She snapped looking down at the child. She loved the girl so much but she was no good as a mother. Though were either woman good parents? Aeron just didn’t know.

Adwen was so happy playing with her father she tried to climb on top of him as she smiled puppy pride seem to beam from the child who was winning. Aeron giggled at the little one as she gave puppy growls and tried harder to get her dad. “Taaaa” She cried as she jumped trying to pounce on him with all her might. Though it wasn’t much at least she was giving it a shot. Aeron sighed as she shook her head. “See you are a good parent she never seems this happy with me. “ She said. She leaned her golden frame against the wall as she watched the child play.