I'm invincible tonight
3+

He expected many things from the golden coyote, anger maybe that the fox had gotten in in the first place, disdain for his actions and messy way of dispatching the reddy furred predator. But all of her seemed to sink away as the girl moved out from underneath his massive bulk and grasp hold of his leg, a sweetest of mind smile settled onto his face as he looked down upon her. She was precious in her bleached white form with her eyes so alike his, her paternal linage came from elsewhere but whoever this man was he had no care of it. Should he ever come to claim the birth child that he had created with Aeron, whoever it was would have a fight on their hands from the sharp snapping jaws and slashing claws of León Austral. He would fight for the right to call himself her father just as he would with Dymtr should Shurui ever bring it into his head to come for his son. The child spoke her first words to him, for him, of him and his smile grew all the more as she did.

He pulled his head up with a blink of surprise as he tilted his head at Aeron's words. The things she said he would never expect to come from her maw, the warrior who hated men and all things to do with them was thanking him? This was a strange situation for him. Usually he was receiving cold looks and sneers from her. His ears pulled back as hers did, did she honestly expect him to stand by and watch Adwen die? Did she think so little of him?

"Just because she gets her blood from another does not mean she is not mine to protect. She is my daughter as Dymtr is my son. They are the same as my blood and bone, as Alejandro and Analise." Though there was anger in his heart there was none on his face or in his voice only a hurt longing that she would think such cruelty of him, to stand to the side and watch the daughter that was theirs perish at the jaws of a beast.

Messages In This Thread