I'm invincible tonight
301 WC

Adwen adored the male that she knew as father. To Aeron this was not very important but it was Adwen needed a stable figure in her life. Leon was level headed and a good man and he had proven that more so today. Aeron most likely would have been in shock and the child could have died. She still was angry at herself for freezing like that what kind of parent freezes when the thing that they are supposed to protect is in danger. He acted though nothing stopping him as he tore that demon creature from his child.

She turned on her heals and looked at him. “Of course I had to thank you. You saved her, if I had to she might not be here. Because this shows this shows why Wraith is angry with me. I’m no good as a mother. A good mother would stay with her children and protect them. I obviously can’t” She snapped looking down at the child. She loved the girl so much but she was no good as a mother. Though were either woman good parents? Aeron just didn’t know.

Adwen was so happy playing with her father she tried to climb on top of him as she smiled puppy pride seem to beam from the child who was winning. Aeron giggled at the little one as she gave puppy growls and tried harder to get her dad. “Taaaa” She cried as she jumped trying to pounce on him with all her might. Though it wasn’t much at least she was giving it a shot. Aeron sighed as she shook her head. “See you are a good parent she never seems this happy with me. “ She said. She leaned her golden frame against the wall as she watched the child play.

Messages In This Thread