Bullets catch in her teeth
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sophie moved over to him and leaned on his leg and just looked so adorable, he felt himself developing diabetes. He, very, very carefully kneeled down and swept her up off the ground, bringing her gently to his chest and keeping her tucked in his strong arms safely. He nuzzled and licked her brown cheek, sniffing at her forehead to blow in her face to try and amuse her. "Yeah. Did you?" he asked smiling at her. Leon loved his baby siblings so much, and they hadn't even been around a full 24 hours yet. Already he'd do anything for them. Sophie was precious to him. He loved Boothe just as much, but ever since he was little he'd wanted a baby sister to spoil rotten. If he did this with his sister, one could imagine how much he'd spoil and bend over backwards for a daughter.

For now, though, the oldest Hughes boy was more than happy with his two brothers and sister. He had a real family now and he easily and eagerly took up a fatherly role for the young ones. They didn't need Daire or Halyn. They had each other and that's all they needed. He nuzzled Sophie again and again, spoiling her with kisses and love. He would've been more than content to sit there just loving on her and not talking. He was concentrating enough on Sophie that it dulled the intense pain in his side and he was okay with that. He didn't try to stand, knowing it would be too hard and painful, so he stayed kneeling down and coddling Sophie.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread