Bullets catch in her teeth
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
By the time Leon got settled on the ground and began playing with her more and she squeaked "again!", he was grinning like a happy fool, tickled pink by how cute his baby sister was. Good lord, she was so beyond adorable. He had diabetes for sure, he had to. She was just too sweet. He nibbled her belly again before he tickled her tiny little foot between her cute pink and black spotted paw pats, chuckling deeply when her little toes spread apart and she wiggled again. He'd done this to Trigger when he was younger and ended up getting kicked in the face and getting a split lip; Trig had been a little more ticklish, so he had to stop before both of them got injured during play.

"I love you, baby girl," he whisper gruffly into her floppy ear before licking it generously and then kissing her cheek and forehead. He gently held her little back foot in his large hand, using his thumb to gently rub the top of her tiny little toes. They'd only been playing for a few minutes now and he already felt that much closer to her, and forgot, if only momentarily, about the serious pain plaguing him in all his major cut wounds. "I'm always gonna be here for you, aight? I'll be here to keep you safe and happy, forever." As long as he had any say in it at least-- you probably couldn't drag him from his siblings, even if you were stabbing something into his spine to force him. Once they were old enough to take care of themselves, he wouldn't have to stress so severely about always being there. He knew they'd be adults soon enough and would have their own rights and want their own freedom... but even then, if he could help it, he'd want the family to stay together. He wanted to be their protector after then, even if he wasn't their caretaker. He would always be their older brother and he wouldn't be able to ever drop that protectiveness from his personality.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread